Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Is Olympus for me

So im new to arma 3 and altis life, i'm looking for a nice community to learn how to play and RP but most other servers i just get RDMed constantly or greifed. 

so which server is the best for me and what tips can you guys give me? 

So im new to arma 3 and altis life, i'm looking for a nice community to learn how to play and RP but most other servers i just get RDMed constantly or greifed. 

Stay outta kavala at first, it's the #1 location for griefers and rdmers. Look for a group to play with if you're into that, they can help you get on your feet and learn the ropes.

If you ever see me, Deathtripper, Philthy, or Max Rockatansky in-game message us and we will help you learn some ropes and show you around :)

• Like 1

Olympus is mostly a friendly server with a great community. Occasionally people will break the rules like any other server but the admins try there best to weed out the bad apples. Just keep in mind some days you might make money and some days you might lose money. It's all part of the experience;)
  • Like 1

Rival if you need someone to show you the ropes i'll be game to show you, I can help you make some money and help you out with anything in game, my name in game is Squall i'm normally on server 3 but I'll play any server. Trust me man I was in your situation once and I wished someone showed me the ropes. The people who RDM constantly are normally not apart of the community and are brand new so the community can be pretty friendly. This community is usually up to helping anyone new out. 

• Like 1

Hit me up in game whenever i see someone ask if they should play Asylum or Olympus honestly Olympus admins are much better and much more ACTIVE. Asylum you cant even run through any town or you get rdm'd no matter how many videos you send in it doesnt matter. On Olympus that shit doesn't fly they take care of it every single time and take no favoritism. I've seen very high ranked officers get banned and i've been banned myself trust me but it teaches you to play right and think twice before actually killing someone and making 150% you rp'd correctly.