How to revive gang life?

Defibs on Olympus?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Would defibs help gang life enough to bring it back?

58 minutes ago, Nephew said:

simply unban:)

FUCK I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!11!!1!

3 hours ago, HyperGoat said:

"Olympus current gangs status: MC has 5 active players"

I don't even think we have that many tbh

On 8/29/2017 at 9:34 PM, HyperGoat said:

Olympus current gangs status: MC has 5 active players, Prime is always on with at leasst 5 to 10 a day, Trident died, Tree is dead, Imp/-TI- is bored of the game and the rest - BW, -T-, NSM any gang who claims they fight cartels/do feds,bw etc don't really do it.

Defibs is not gonna revive gang life, most of these gangs have wealthy players with at least 10M in their bank accounts, which to my eyes is well enough to do shit. I think if the war shop would be back would bring more gangs to come fight but still all the gangs are dead/pussies

Last time I checked we hop on every server and cap all the cartels just to find nobody to fight. So cut it with the BW does not fight bull shit.

7 minutes ago, Mikey Ruth said:

Last time I checked we hop on every server and cap all the cartels just to find nobody to fight. So cut it with the BW does not fight bull shit.

clearly not. What the point of capping a cartel just to cap, ask people to come fight you, like are you even looking cause I guarantee you if 1 prime is on they will log people on to fight ANY fight

So stop ur still capping cartels just to cap em.

Just now, HyperGoat said:

clearly not. What the point of capping a cartel just to cap, ask people to come fight you, like are you even looking cause I guarantee you if 1 prime is on they will log people on to fight ANY fight

So stop ur still capping cartels just to cap em.

We call out the whole server and not even roach comes

On 8/29/2017 at 8:45 PM, I Am Fuzzy said:

Olympus will never be as great as it once was. I don’t mean this to be disrespectful towards the staff. They’ve done a great job. I say it won’t be as great because the loyal player base that kept it going strong is starting to dwindle. Olympus is unfortunately moving away from a more group based pvp server. 

Basically. Life servers are all about proving who has a bigger dick now. Not who has good rp or anything.

13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Welp I don't mean to brag but my dick goes all the way from A - Z on a keyboard broski.

When you are plopping it down on "Z" do you ever accidentally hit "alt" and shadow play your little wenis?

On 8/29/2017 at 5:50 PM, G.O.A.T. said:

>when you realize gang life isn't dead, it's just all the summerfags leaving

agtmbomg.gif

wait but is dead uhhhh? Scat gang running around kavala doing weed runs is not gang life. No gangs do bw, feds, jails etc. other then Prime. 

3 hours ago, Mikey Ruth said:

We call out the whole server and not even roach comes

gonna go have with a hard negative on this one. Haven't received/heard any of this. 

Guest G.O.A.T.
19 minutes ago, Col3 said:

wait but is dead uhhhh? Scat gang running around kavala doing weed runs is not gang life. No gangs do bw, feds, jails etc. other then Prime. 

gonna go have with a hard negative on this one. Haven't received/heard any of this. 

This is where I say summerfags are summerfags