How to revive gang life?

Defibs on Olympus?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Would defibs help gang life enough to bring it back?

One main reason I'm not on as much at the moment is that I no longer have time with college to do runs and make myself financially stable to fight. The free time I do have right now goes to games I don't have work for loadouts as much such as csgo pubg etc. Epis to rebels or defibs would help the struggle. Don't know if I'm the only one with this issue of not having enough free time to make money in a game. 

gang life isn't dead, gangs just do the same shit every day, repetitive stuff gets boring after a while, gangs are just bored of fighting the same fights everyday! 

We either need to revamp cartel fighting, I dunno... say make it more rewarding ( cough cough war shop to spend war points cough lol ) or find something new to fight over. 

Bringing in defibs won't solve anything might be fun for first week or two but again ppl will get bored...

and also to second what @G.O.A.T. said above 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

gang life isn't dead, gangs just do the same shit every day, repetitive stuff gets boring after a while, gangs are just bored of fighting the same fights everyday! 

We either need to revamp cartel fighting, I dunno... say make it more rewarding ( cough cough war shop to spend war points cough lol ) or find something new to fight over. 

Bringing in defibs won't solve anything might be fun for first week or two but again ppl will get bored...

and also to second what @G.O.A.T. said above 

+1 more rewarding

Olympus current gangs status: MC has 5 active players, Prime is always on with at leasst 5 to 10 a day, Trident died, Tree is dead, Imp/-TI- is bored of the game and the rest - BW, -T-, NSM any gang who claims they fight cartels/do feds,bw etc don't really do it.

Defibs is not gonna revive gang life, most of these gangs have wealthy players with at least 10M in their bank accounts, which to my eyes is well enough to do shit. I think if the war shop would be back would bring more gangs to come fight but still all the gangs are dead/pussies

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, HyperGoat said:

Olympus current gangs status: MC has 5 active players, Prime is always on with at leasst 5 to 10 a day, Trident died, Tree is dead, Imp/-TI- is bored of the game and the rest - BW, -T-, NSM any gang who claims they fight cartels/do feds,bw etc don't really do it.

Defibs is not gonna revive gang life, most of these gangs have wealthy players with at least 10M in their bank accounts, which to my eyes is well enough to do shit. I think if the war shop would be back would bring more gangs to come fight but still all the gangs are dead/pussies

Olympus will never be as great as it once was. I don’t mean this to be disrespectful towards the staff. They’ve done a great job. I say it won’t be as great because the loyal player base that kept it going strong is starting to dwindle. Olympus is unfortunately moving away from a more group based pvp server. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, HyperGoat said:

+1