Locked unban regicide

Regicide was fun fighting when I was in Absence. Miss wiping them. TBH i haven't gotten a better fight since then. Regicide on Absence, best days. Unban them. If they hack ban them again and never let them play. Like there is nothing really to lose  except maybe they have a few more loadouts then everyone else like really its a game let them have fun!! ~ Mikey the OG

• Like 1
Just now, Captain Edwards said:

Regicide was fun fighting when I was in Absence. Miss wiping them. TBH i haven't gotten a better fight since then. Regicide on Absence, best days. Unban them. If they hack ban them again and never let them play. Like there is nothing really to lose  except maybe they have a few more loadouts then everyone else like really its a game let them have fun!! ~ Mikey the OG

DABDABDAB SKRRTTTT NAYNAY/// FREEE THE BOISSSSSS

I feel like legit all of you forgot, but this is a game meant for fun. not for people to scream and yell at each other to fight it's stupid, it's supposed to be fun. But legit everyone seems to take it so seriously like holy shit it's a video game that was made for people to enjoy and play with friends not to bitch and complain about other groups of friends :) and with this whole unbanning thing I agree with both sides. I duped I got permed I got it lifted cause I knew what I did was wrong and I told them what I did was wrong. And I regret it I lost everything I had cause of some stupid glitch me and my friends found, and I got a second chance which I'm glad I got but I don't know personally if I would get another chance if I did something stupid like that, in the end you'll get caught don't dupe/exploit pointless just have fun it's a video game :) <3 

sorry for probably the worst grammar ever btw

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

It's the same concept... the logic isn't there... You're saying that developers should be perfect and just magically notice a flaw if no one reports it. It's impossible to "test" every scenario. If I made something like chopshop, trust me I wouldn't sit there testing every vehicle's chop value. Know why? Because it'd waste probably an hour or two. If you're okay with one feature a month or something that's cool then.

Its ok, You can fix the bugs while my boys @ToeKnee and @Serpico make the new content ;)

9 minutes ago, Jerry Shanks said:

I feel like legit all of you forgot, but this is a game meant for fun. not for people to scream and yell at each other to fight it's stupid, it's supposed to be fun. But legit everyone seems to take it so seriously like holy shit it's a video game that was made for people to enjoy and play with friends not to bitch and complain about other groups of friends :) and with this whole unbanning thing I agree with both sides. I duped I got permed I got it lifted cause I knew what I did was wrong and I told them what I did was wrong. And I regret it I lost everything I had cause of some stupid glitch me and my friends found, and I got a second chance which I'm glad I got but I don't know personally if I would get another chance if I did something stupid like that, in the end you'll get caught don't dupe/exploit pointless just have fun it's a video game :) <3 

sorry for probably the worst grammar ever btw

Wow.... This kid gets a second chance.... Sick..... @McDili

For the same reason??? wow fucking mind blowing

Just now, Parker Radley said:

Yeahhhh.... cause im angry....???

The reason I got unbanned was cause I told them I duped before I got permed it was a whole confusing situation but got cleared and here I am still sucking at this game :)

Just now, McDili said:

If this thread just devolves into "Unban so and so" then it's gonna get locked and the support section will be linked to inform you fine gentlemen how to submit a ban appeal.

Hey @McDili I um keep accidently getting vpn banned cause I'm scared to go into a ts without one now and I forget to turn off when joining server ?? any tips