Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD RANKS ARE A JOKE

I'm a dedicated PO that's probably never gonna get Corp just cause of my toxicity and me not being the best leader but I still try my best, I try to make the sAPD think differently. Whenever a new corporal gets promoted I don't end up screaming, I like to congratulate them when I see them. They definitely earned their rank. I don't see 1 corporal up there that hast worked hard for their position. Also the reason you get stuck at PO is because at Deputy, that's where u learn. At PO you still semi learn but with more "room" I would say. You can finally leave cities and raid red zones. When you become corporal you basically know everything there is to learn and now you start to learn how to become sAPD. I'm perfectly fine with my PO rank and I'm also greatful because I wasn't even supposed to be a cop for a while. GOAT gave me a chance though and I think now I have definitely improved. Instead of bitching about how you want a rank up, work like the rest.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/11/2017 at 11:35 AM, Prime rib said:

I’m gonna get a lot of shit for this but the apd is a fucking joke I’ve watched tons of PO’s grind for nothing. Basically anyone can get PO but corporal on the other hand is bull shit, sure you have a few corprols that actually grinded such as deputy dog,hawk,hadi,deadpool,dangus, chris gg,falcon. I might have left a few out but for every corporal that truly had to grind for there shit you have a dustin,lunchbox, tiger,scream, 3 rip,ron,wong,superior, struggle bus, Egnazio,kyle corporals that are either inactive as fuck or just got corporal because they are friends with sergeants or other senior apd,the apd has gotten to a point where very few seniors will even play with the deputy’s and PO’s there normally in a unit channel stacked with corporals or other senior apd, or they will be sitting in a little channel known as the prime rib steakhouse which legend has it that if you are able to guess the password to it you will automatically get the rank of corporal. I do have to give props to the sergeants that do actually play with PO’s and Deputies but it is a very rare sight to see. There are so many Po’s that grind like a motherfucker just to quit apd because they watch a guy with significantly less hours than is typical of a corporal, and are only promoted due to bias within the senior ranks. corporal when they have wasted hundreds of hours for nothing   

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT POST

I will be surprised if this post is not taken down, this is my opinion and I think it is something the apd need to fix or at least address.

I could be wrong about a corporal or so but it is pure bullshit that most of these people just got corporal for either being in a certain gang or a senior being bias because they are friends.              

Due to a high number of requests by other people and old friends wanting me to play this server again I find this statement very amusing. I went on the forums to see how bad the server has gotten and by far this is one of those statements that have aged very well. I respect you having the balls to post this because as soon as you do something like this your entire apd career is thrown out the window. I think a better way to put APD on this server is a bunch of power hungry dictators why are just wanna be politicians. They try but in the end it is very true. APD is a joke on this server. 

1 hour ago, PURE P.K said:

Due to a high number of requests by other people and old friends wanting me to play this server again I find this statement very amusing. I went on the forums to see how bad the server has gotten and by far this is one of those statements that have aged very well. I respect you having the balls to post this because as soon as you do something like this your entire apd career is thrown out the window. I think a better way to put APD on this server is a bunch of power hungry dictators why are just wanna be politicians. They try but in the end it is very true. APD is a joke on this server. 

People only want you back so you can make TN again and donate warpoints to the cause and it gives people AI to shoot

Edit: And your money

Edited by HooDi
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 12:22 AM, HooDi said:

People only want you back so you can make TN again and donate warpoints to the cause and it gives people AI to shoot

Edit: And your money

yep. I just want to take this time to thank everyone for pushing me on cap. thank you for the support and the donations

https://gyazo.com/5c37d773e041527baed62e02eceee7d0

• Pepega 1