Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

coms and gps

2 hours ago, Panera said:

africa you actually are retarted

retarted 

No you dont have to do an animation, but try to at least get close enough to them so it doesn't look like you're moving that shit with the force. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KMH said:

So dumb

Fuck up

6 hours ago, Panera said:

africa you actually are retarted

Scared as hell imma get perm fuck you mean idiot.

3 hours ago, Linka said:

retarted 

No you dont have to do an animation, but try to at least get close enough to them so it doesn't look like you're moving that shit with the force. 

Tenks sir 

Some dumbass corp was telling me i had to do an animation when i took him hostage.

3 hours ago, Panera said:

shieeeeeeeeet havent slept in like 29 hours

Not my problem idiot stupid nerd play game for 29 hours

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Africa said:

Some dumbass corp was telling me i had to do an animation when i took him hostage.

Nope you do not, because some people don't know how to make certain animations. Plus, when you are in combat situations realistically no one in game will do an animation. Personally it's just better not to do across the room or a small tower or something, Restrain them, and walk up to them (Close enough to windows Key for example) and then tell them youre taking them. That's what I do and i've had no problems.

Usually when someone says 'no you didnt, your driving' or whatever, i say something like the zip ties your wearing emmit an EMP burst that disrupts electronics when activated...or something long those lines...if they continue to be a pain i just stop talking and let them hang themselves cause eventually they will mention fail RP / rule quote or something which in itself is fail RP.

27 minutes ago, MAVE2ICK said:

Usually when someone says 'no you didnt, your driving' or whatever, i say something like the zip ties your wearing emmit an EMP burst that disrupts electronics when activated...or something long those lines...if they continue to be a pain i just stop talking and let them hang themselves cause eventually they will mention fail RP / rule quote or something which in itself is fail RP.

If that’s the case you should start with that because they’ll still call fail rp if you change your story on taking the gps and coms and the disrupting them story

On 12/2/2017 at 8:59 AM, Africa said:

If someone takes your coms and gps do they have to do an animation to show them taking your coms so many people told me i had to and many others say i dont need to.

As far as I know there is nothing you need to do other than ensure you do not break RP by telling someone of your location, etc. No animations to it.