Donation Goal Update (Dec).

Hey folks,

Wanted to say the donation goal has been updated. Specifically wanted to bring up the lottery we are doing for it. As mention in the Goal, Bohemia has approved for us to do a lottery-type donation for Christmas.

I want to clarify some questions that may be asked.

1. All donors for month of December are already in the pool.

2. All you have to do is donate once and you're in the pool, you do not get extra "Entries" for donating multiple times or for higher quantities.

3. Bohemia mentioned that in order for our Blackwater vehicle prizes to be in the prize pool, that the winners must be required to purchase the vehicles in-game with in-game money. As you know, these vehicles are already available on our server by participating in the Blackwater event and winning and aren't locked behind a pay wall, which is why Bohemia is okay with us offering this to the winners of this lottery via an alternative in-game method that is fair for everyone.

FYI Prizes:

Prize 1: Permanent Forum Profile Song, Winner chooses the song (Must be within reason i.e. no racist songs).
Prize 2: A one-time purchase (In-game money) of any Blackwater Vehicle of your choosing.
Prize 3: A one-time purchase (In-game money) of an Armed Qilin.

Please post any questions below.

FYI Prizes:

Prize 1: Permanent Forum Profile Song, Winner chooses the song (Must be within reason i.e. no racist songs).
Prize 2: A one-time purchase (In-game money) of any Blackwater Vehicle of your choosing.

1 minute ago, Savage said:

How much is the ghost hawk gonna be cause u already know ppl r gonna get that

We haven't decided on in-game price yet, it will require an update our vehicle configuration so we will decide later as all development focus now is for the next update that will include the rewards from November's donation goal.

53 minutes ago, McDili said:

Hey folks,

Wanted to say the donation goal has been updated. Specifically wanted to bring up the lottery we are doing for it. As mention in the Goal, Bohemia has approved for us to do a lottery-type donation for Christmas.

2. All you have to do is donate once and you're in the pool, you do not get extra "Entries" for donating multiple times or for higher quantities.

3. Bohemia mentioned that in order for our Blackwater vehicle prizes to be in the prize pool, that the winners must be required to purchase the vehicles in-game with in-game money. As you know, these vehicles are already available on our server by participating in the Blackwater event and winning and aren't locked behind a pay wall, which is why Bohemia is okay with us offering this to the winners of this lottery via an alternative in-game method that is fair for everyone.

FYI Prizes:

Should attempt to get the donater perks re-approved. ;)

Just now, Falcon said:

Should attempt to get the donater perks re-approved. ;)

They didn't approve of giving out the Blackwater vehicles to the donors without them paying for it in in-game money. They ain't gonna approve the old system we had 3 years ago.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

They didn't approve of giving out the Blackwater vehicles to the donors without them paying for it in in-game money. They ain't gonna approve the old system we had 3 years ago.

Well it was worth a try. :3

1 hour ago, Savage said:

How much is the ghost hawk gonna be cause u already know ppl r gonna get that

I’m sorry I realize what you mean now, I really should have clarified.

I kind of fucked it up by forgetting to include this, the first person picked will choose between the song or any Blackwater vehicle, the second person will get whichever of those isn’t chosen and the third will get the Qilin.

I’ll just change the format on a whim and allow winners to choose whichever they want, already received 6 donations and I don’t wanna rip anyone off.

might replace the Qilin option for something of a more attractive choice like an exclusive skin or something, maybe

2 hours ago, McDili said:

Hey folks,

FYI Prizes:

You should make prize 4 apex dlc

Guest G.O.A.T.
3 hours ago, McDili said:

So make them pay $50 when the vehicles spawn, ez skins.