Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Donation Goal Update (Dec).

11 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

nice way to get some extra cash dili btw ;D

It's not about extra cash. It's about giving back the little bit we're able to back to those who help us keep the servers a float. Trust me... there is a high chance Dili will not leave Olympus with more money than invested. It's not about trying to make a profit or anything like that. It's the Holidays, we know that people probably have some gifts to purchase for significant others and what not so we're just trying show our appreciation. Plus, if you read what he posted.. it was my idea that I proposed to him, even moreso telling you he's not trying to make some extra cash. At the end of the day we're just trying to make goal. Extra isn't a requirement to keep the servers up next month.

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

its a joke jesse you should know not to take me serious, but to be honest the concept isnt that great.... HEY GUYS DONATE TO WIN A CHANCE TO PAY FOR A VEHICLE YOU CAN OBTAIN FROM BLACKWATERS...... is anyone winning at that point?

It's not about anyone winning? I try to be nice, but it's hard.

im sure bohemia is going to want the in-game price to be in-line with other in-game vehicles (perhaps the cost of the cop ghost hawk will be reasonable) - giving it got 50 in game dollars is basically giving it away for free... but still a fantastic idea

Just now, Merry Lemon said:

What happens when the guy that wins in broke? and cant buy the ghost hawk? @McDili

Their ability to buy it once with in-game money will last them forever, so if they win and don't have enough in-game money to buy it, then they will be able to grind out in-game money to buy it later.

36 minutes ago, McDili said:

Their ability to buy it once with in-game money will last them forever, so if they win and don't have enough in-game money to buy it, then they will be able to grind out in-game money to buy it later.

hopefully it'll only cost what the APD buy it for and not the civ market, also mabey insurance for like 20mill? ;) or something high so we can see them more then just after backwater. just giving ideas

Edit: take my remark about insurance then you wouldn't be able to steal it woops.....