Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Tyloo stickers got me rich

literally 

they called me dumb for pub g 

i made 650$ profit 

they called me autistic and said stickers in csgo don’t go up on price when i said sell everything buy tyloo stickers

ya boy just profited 1300-1700$ depending on how i sell it 

thank you tyloo thank you bentet for making tyloo drop out of the major thank you peacemaker for being a greedy cunt 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
22 minutes ago, TheRealNova said:

The real question is how much $$$$ did you spend on csgo to make that much? @RAY RAY

i spent about 170 in total i told @Nightingale to buy the wrong capsule by mistake lmao now they’re worth 62$ 

39 minutes ago, Mike68W said:

I remember when I thought 1300-1700 bucks was "rich". I still needed a night light in those days too :lol:

i mean it’s pretty good for just extra money to basically buy whatever game or skin i want for a long ass time or i could cash it out 

3 hours ago, NightFury said:

?

i just realized how poorly i typed that 

On 1/5/2018 at 8:13 AM, RAYRAY said:

literally 

they called me dumb for pub g 

i made 650$ profit 

they called me autistic and said stickers in csgo don’t go up on price when i said sell everything buy tyloo stickers

ya boy just profited 1300-1700$ depending on how i sell it 

thank you tyloo thank you bentet for making tyloo drop out of the major thank you peacemaker for being a greedy cunt 

Please inform me the next time you findsomething to sell b

1 hour ago, TheoryB said:

Yeah I had the foils, I was gonna get the holos but I had enough to get 5 foils that day.

yup that would get you rich af.  you probably profited better than i did if you sold most of yours the past day or two it was getting really hard to sell toward the end i held onto 3 holo stickers just incase in a year or two they go up. best profit was def in the foils man they were like 40$ selling for 300 the holos were pretty good too tho i only sold one for 150 the other 3 i sold for 110 then i sold all the capsules for like 40-60$ each . 

did u get more skins or did you cash out lol? 

i got crimson kimono gloves ft royal paladin fac new and a bunch of other shit out of it 

13 minutes ago, KrispyKreme said:

Please inform me the next time you findsomething to sell b

tbh i never knew i was gunna be THIS lucky usually when i make these calls it’s off of pure impulse lmao and i only thought i was gonna make like 50-100$ profit in a long time 

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

yup that would get you rich af.  you probably profited better than i did if you sold most of yours the past day or two it was getting really hard to sell toward the end i held onto 3 holo stickers just incase in a year or two they go up. best profit was def in the foils man they were like 40$ selling for 300 the holos were pretty good too tho i only sold one for 150 the other 3 i sold for 110 then i sold all the capsules for like 40-60$ each . 

did u get more skins or did you cash out lol? 

i got crimson kimono gloves ft royal paladin fac new and a bunch of other shit out of it 

tbh i never knew i was gunna be THIS lucky usually when i make these calls it’s off of pure impulse lmao and i only thought i was gonna make like 50-100$ profit in a long time 

i just bought 2 game inv for pubg, gonna save those for a lonng time