Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Remove Restrictions

4 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

You should honestly stay restricted. You used an exploit to your advantage, and you got caught. Simple. It's not hard to make money on your own.

I don’t think you read the post I told them about the exploit 

4 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

I don’t want to stop playing but due to the restrictions I will have I can’t play so as I saw someone slap a egg on their head it got me thinking if I could do some shit to get unrestricted 

leave suggestions below and if @Peter Long @Ares @Strikke @McDili Approve of it I’ll do it

Only rules I have are nothing naked I don’t want to be put on the sex offenders list and nothing to the point of injury

I handed myself in and got a perm you should be grateful they have been this generous 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

I don’t think you read the post I told them about the exploit 

And you also said that you used the exploit for awhile before you actually told them about it. Your argument here is pretty stupid. You used an exploit to your advantage for some time (don't know how long), and you then went out of your way to tell the staff about the exploit and was given restrictions. If you don't think you deserve it then idk what to tell ya.

Just now, Benjamin Remer said:

And you also said that you used the exploit for awhile before you actually told them about it. Your argument here is pretty stupid. You used an exploit to your advantage for some time (don't know how long), and you then went out of your way to tell the staff about the exploit and was given restrictions. If you don't think you deserve it then idk what to tell ya.

In Benjamins defence i have seen you, monkeyz countless times with a mar 10 Giving 0 cares about it as you know you can just buy another one i would be happy with your restrictions. I never touched dirty money just assisted and they handed in the man with the dirty money and got permed 

• Like 1

Maybe next time instead of using this exploit/dupe for a while THEN telling someone, you’ll record the first time it happened and report it then instead of making montages of you rpging people on cartel 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bigSMOKE said:

Maybe next time instead of using this exploit/dupe for a while THEN telling someone, you’ll record the first time it happened and report it then instead of making montages of you rpging people on cartel 

Or just don't report the bug, and if you get banned, drop some $30 for Arma 3 and call your internet provider to change your IP because People r DDOSing you.

1 hour ago, bigSMOKE said:

I mean I completely understand where you are coming from but look at it from my POV allegedly I buy money and without sounding like a prick I could buy all of cats money and I could spend it in a day and give no shits at the end of the day I did what I did before I exploited the system   If I wanted to play with a mar 10 I could buy one and it wouldn’t change anything I’d still play how I did but In real life believe it or not my job pays me well and I have a lot of money in things such as isa’s and stocks etc which make me more money so let’s say I spend £1000 a month it wouldn’t change anything as I don’t care about that money which yes won’t be available forever but is there for now so I enjoy it while I’m young else I’ll regret it when I’m older

3 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

I mean I completely understand where you are coming from but look at it from my POV allegedly I buy money and without sounding like a prick I could buy all of cats money and I could spend it in a day and give no shits at the end of the day I did what I did before I exploited the system   If I wanted to play with a mar 10 I could buy one and it wouldn’t change anything I’d still play how I did but In real life believe it or not my job pays me well and I have a lot of money in things such as isa’s and stocks etc which make me more money so let’s say I spend £1000 a month it wouldn’t change anything as I don’t care about that money which yes won’t be available forever but is there for now so I enjoy it while I’m young else I’ll regret it when I’m older

you could do that, but you didnt, you exploited instead Image result for omegalul

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Brennan said:

Wait so you reported an exploit and still got banned? yikes

If he discovered the exploit, test a couple times just to see if he can reproduce it, and then brought it to us he would not have received any punishment. Would have actually gotten a reward of a few mill, or even more, if it turned into a banwave.

That's not the case. He's abused it and used to his advantage. Because he finally decided to make us aware of it, instead of a permanent ban, he got a 14d wipe and restrictions. Pretty fair deal considering he got to enjoy free war point shop items for over a month.

16 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Ive given away more than 100mil since my time here.. money is ez af if you are smart about it. Just sell everyones shit monkeysz :(

Yeah but when I’m in a troll mood and I Titan my gang members Mohawk how can I comp him when I eventually fuck up and need to comp someone how do I because it’s me I will fuck up I always do

Edited by Monkeysz
15 minutes ago, McDili said:

If he discovered the exploit, test a couple times just to see if he can reproduce it, and then brought it to us he would not have received any punishment. Would have actually gotten a reward of a few mill, or even more, if it turned into a banwave.

That's not the case. He's abused it and used to his advantage. Because he finally decided to make us aware of it, instead of a permanent ban, he got a 14d wipe and restrictions. Pretty fair deal considering he got to enjoy free war point shop items for over a month.

I completely agree with this post and I believe that what I did deserves worse but the reason behind this thread was to see if I could do anything to get them removed but this thread has turned into a shit show so can please lock it and I’ll see you all in 2 months :unsure:

Edited by Monkeysz
  • Sad 1