To anyone..

• Head Admin

My computer took a massive shit a week ago and I had to glue parts of my old computer back together to get it back up and running.  As it stands now its near good to go put I have to game with only on board graphics.  So I know those feels all too well.

My computer took a massive shit a week ago and I had to glue parts of my old computer back together to get it back up and running.  As it stands now its near good to go put I have to game with only on board graphics.  So I know those feels all too well.

I wouldnt even play, im blessed to have a GPU and a great CPU i dont know if i could play at 20 or below..

I wouldnt even play, im blessed to have a GPU and a great CPU i dont know if i could play at 20 or below..

Just ask your brother lool 

You sir are one of the brave.

If Im in Cities, I get 8-12 fps. And if I get in a firefight in a City, well its not good...I will shoot and by the time it shoots in-game...Im dead most of the time lol. I need a new CPU as I have 120 GB SSD, 1 TB Hard drive with 4 GB RAM and a gtx 750ti GPU. With extra cooling, but my weak point is my Duel Core AMD CPU and I will be adding more RAM. Hopefully these improvements make it so I can firefight without freeze-ups.

• Like 1

If Im in Cities, I get 8-12 fps. And if I get in a firefight in a City, well its not good...I will shoot and by the time it shoots in-game...Im dead most of the time lol. I need a new CPU as I have 120 GB SSD, 1 TB Hard drive with 4 GB RAM and a gtx 750ti GPU. With extra cooling, but my weak point is my Duel Core AMD CPU and I will be adding more RAM. Hopefully these improvements make it so I can firefight without freeze-ups.

I have an i5-4690k so I cannot say I know what you mean :(

• Like 1

Ya a I5 4440 and higher would help you immensly and RAM is a large factor in Arma, werent they saying that lack of ram made the game crash sometimes?

• Like 1

GTX 750ti with 6 core I can can barely see 20. Oh an I really ONLY play medic anymore.... I don't crash often, but when I do it's because my framerate dropped...

You guys with 750's should really look into 760's or R9 280's. They are still relatively cheap and you will be at a more playable state.

Or perhaps wait for the 960 to come out in the 1st quarter 2015.

Also AMD CPU's aren't great for ArmA. AMD CPUs work wonders for streamers and people who do 3D model and animation, but Intel is the go to if you just want to make sure you can game well. Intel is a bit pricier in comparison, but I mean like someone said an i5-4440 or 4460 is a good baseline, cheap CPU that won't let ya down if you're on a budget.

Ideally for mid-range gaming, I'd probably go with a 770/R9 280X and an i5-4670k.

You guys with 750's should really look into 760's or R9 280's. They are still relatively cheap and you will be at a more playable state.

Or perhaps wait for the 960 to come out in the 1st quarter 2015.

Also AMD CPU's aren't great for ArmA. AMD CPUs work wonders for streamers and people who do 3D model and animation, but Intel is the go to if you just want to make sure you can game well. Intel is a bit pricier in comparison, but I mean like someone said an i5-4440 or 4460 is a good baseline, cheap CPU that won't let ya down if you're on a budget.

Ideally for mid-range gaming, I'd probably go with a 770/R9 280X and an i5-4670k.

Agreed, I have a Sapphire Dual-X R9 280 and I love it.

My Ping is never below 200....most of the time its around 250-300. But I am in Paradise aka Australia.

that is probably why haha the servers are located in chicago i think. I wouldnt say paradise i would say hell.

I play at single digit FPS if there is more than 15 people on a server lol

using an All-In-One with a 1.3 Ghz APU until i can get a new PSU for my gaming rig.

it gets really unbearable some times, ill lag so badly that if i pull out a vehicle and drive off, for everyone else i never left, but my front tires are turning, ive died multiple times because of that

Wtf....I have a high end pc and I only get 20 - 30 fps. My computer is weird like me. I get the same frames with the settings on low as I do with the settings turned all the way up. I have a amd fx 8320 cpu evga gtx 780 with acx cooler 3ssds for steam and os and a mechanical hard drive for backup storage. Also my internet is the fastest I can get in my town. I get 50mb down and 5mb up with a ping from 20 to 50 and its hard wired instead of wireless. Also when I start recording it doesn't affect my frames...HELP!!!......I want 60 frames