Vigilantes using dirt cheap tasers to rob.

The vigilante can rob or fight people as much as they want, they are no exception to the law and people always forget that. I like to play vigi because I enjoy earning money from the bounty and don't quite care for the time requirements of APD, it has its drawbacks such as gear pricing and leveling/accidental setbacks, but most importantly the salt is extreme, I always will shadowplay somebody screaming that I broke the rules and will sit there and read the rule to them. (Its more fun than it sounds) After reading all this, you had a fortified position, an escape vehicle with tires that wont easily pop to 9mm and bullet resistant glass, and a larger caliber weapon. Frankly you deserve to lose that fight and I don't feel bad because you come onto the forums and make another vigi cry post.

don't do HEMTT copper runs when the server is densely populated and you wont have bad things happen

bro - multiple points here

1. 7.62 > 9mm - would NOT of been easier to fend off a mk1
2. Why are you doing a HEMMT run of copper on a full pop server, copper is legit less then a click from the busiest clusterfuck of a city (kavala)
3. Sounds like they wanted your copper..they can still rob you of your copper once your dead...so taser or not your SOL
4. You had a superior gun, and a vehicle in which a 9mm taser couldn't do shit to...you should have simply driven away and called the cops if you couldn't handle 2 9mm's...hell even drove straight to APD
5. If Vigi OP and cheap...then why not run it?
6. Vigi just got a MAJOR nerf i see no problem with the way it is...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Darnell Cartier said:

Then they don’t need tasers, they buy vigilante license to get a fucking OP taser.

I know that they are normal citizens but still they get tasers so they can rob people doing jobs, i had a bounty on over 100k but he didn’t take me he only robbed me and left with out hemtt truck when we were just trying to make some money.

Tasers really are not  that good, the po7 takes like 3 shots to tase, same with the sting. and for the Spar you need 25 arrests. its not easy to get a lot of arrests btw. but if a vigi sees a chance to make 170k and 200k from your truck they will probably take the opportunity.

Letting you know now i would much rather prefer 7.62 over a taser with a mk1 i can kill you take your shit and sell but with a taser i have to down you restrain you heal you bring u with me sell then strip u and let u go or let u go 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:51 AM, Darnell Cartier said:

No? You get shot once and it tazes you, but some vests absorb a couple of them. After that you get tazed and restrained. Vigilantes just taze people and then rob them, then they go to courthouse to clean themselves.

the incredible hitboxes of arma 3 

sounds like i’m not missing much in the new arma 3. where the meta is to buy the shittiest gun you can and roach as hard as you can cuz no nlr and warpointz bro 

On 3/22/2018 at 4:28 AM, Strikke said:

Do you think the situation would have played out differently if they had MK1s or some higher lethal caliber weapon?

um yes

he would have wiped them obviously

On 3/22/2018 at 4:20 AM, Darnell Cartier said:

I had a TRG 5.56

The tasers are used to immobilize high bounty people not fucking run around and rob people all the time.

Bottom line, you simply weren’t prepared for your run. Sharing a hemmit box with an UNARMED teammate is stupid. The vigilante you were talking about were not tier 3, which means they had shit gear and nothing more than a level 2 vest (if any). Next time use a smaller vehicle, and actually arm yourselves so you don’t give someone else free cash. VIGIS DO NOT NEED RESTRICTIONS.

On 3/22/2018 at 4:27 AM, Darnell Cartier said:

And also to add, i had one unarmed friend with me 

...:bigcheefface:

On 3/22/2018 at 3:05 AM, Darnell Cartier said:

i had a bounty on over 100k but he didn’t take me he only robbed me and left with out hemtt truck when we were just trying to make some money.

Your truck and run were worth more than your bounty 

• Like 1