Losing Mags?

Is anyone else bleeding mags for no reason? I feel like this might have started around the time the re-pack feature was released. If you'll check the video below, you'll see that I had 10 mags, opened my map, and then had 9. I left rebel with 16 mags and hadn't been in a fight yet. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni0oPbk4skQ

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jesse said:

It's not just an us thing. This happens to almost all servers afaik. @Airman had it happen a lot on Exile and Asylum too. It seems to be a network syncing sorta thing. 

Seems to me like it’s been happening a lot more recently. Is there a reason for that? Or are we just crazy?:deIlluminati:

18 minutes ago, Rusky said:

Seems to me like it’s been happening a lot more recently. Is there a reason for that? Or are we just crazy?:deIlluminati:

Probably crazy. It use to happen to Airman daily. Yet it would never happen to me. Pretty sure it's more of a client side connectivity issue. Whats your ping normally?

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Probably crazy. It use to happen to Airman daily. Yet it would never happen to me. Pretty sure it's more of a client side connectivity issue. Whats your ping normally?

I usually play with around 85-90. I know that usually when I lose mags, my ping will have randomly jumped up. Maybe that’s why

1 minute ago, Rusky said:

I usually play with around 85-90. I know that usually when I lose mags, my ping will have randomly jumped up. Maybe that’s why

Most common times we've noticed is when you hop in/out of vehicles or switch seats on vehicles seems to cause loss of players inventory data. Also on logout.

16 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Most common times we've noticed is when you hop in/out of vehicles or switch seats on vehicles seems to cause loss of players inventory data. Also on logout.

Gotcha, thanks for the information!