Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Stats Page - April Update

8 hours ago, Bow said:

Start a poll so you can all come to some kind of agreement. Otherwise I'm gonna leave it at 1 week.

This shouldn't really be left to the average Olympus player. You guys, as in admins, devs and mods, should make the decision based on your own judgement.

2 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

This shouldn't really be left to the average Olympus player. You guys, as in admins, devs and mods, should make the decision based on your own judgement.

Why not?

I don't give a fuck if you know I sit in Kavala all day paying my tickets or that I do meth runs. If I want my live stats public that should be my choice, and if I only want them updated once per week then thats also my choice.

• Like 2
  • Admin
On 4/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, Bow said:

Okay, now your individual stats will only update once per week.

CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, CucumberJack said:

I love how everything is "0" nice tracking gg, start it in 2018. Nothing to show off in this update

I'm too sliK

Well if you read the entire thread you'd see it only updates individual player stats every Monday. 

• Owner
On 4/14/2018 at 12:56 PM, CucumberJack said:

I love how everything is "0" nice tracking gg, start it in 2018. Nothing to show off in this update

I'm too sliK

They starting tracking these stats on the recent update.... don’t know what your on about. 

People in this thread implying that most gangs don't already keep track of what every other gang does. I never cared for it, but when I was in MC, most members knew exactly what drugs every other gang did. As much as you want to think that its a secret, its not.

Get caught once or twice doing a run and people begin to remember. Besides, a vast majority of the time robbing happens because someone is actively going through the entire map with a helicopter, looking for people to rob.

1 hour ago, Lucki said:

People in this thread implying that most gangs don't already keep track of what every other gang does. I never cared for it, but when I was in MC, most members knew exactly what drugs every other gang did. As much as you want to think that its a secret, its not.

Get caught once or twice doing a run and people begin to remember. Besides, a vast majority of the time robbing happens because someone is actively going through the entire map with a helicopter, looking for people to rob.

Oh hey, it's you. Welcome to Olympus. Where ya been? :)

2 hours ago, Lucki said:

Wedding planning, dealing with students that have senioritis, lots and lots of grading... No time for games  :( 

WEDDING?!

I thought you was one of those solo riders with a strong right arm.