Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

To My OS Real Nibbas

4 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

I'm actually laughing at how much of a retard you act on these forums constantly. Thought i'd get in on the fun and calm your immature ass down :)

Lets listen to your logic here:

" BOONIE HOW DARE YOU RESPOND NEGATIVELY TO A RAP THAT WAS MADE AGAINST YOU AND USED TO ROAST YOU "

" YOU ARE SO IMMATURE FOR MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON A RAP THAT BERATES AND BELITTLES YOUR DEMEANOR "

Taco .... this is why I call you a KID because you have the IQ like one, you get on me EVERY post you can about me responding negatively when in reality no matter what I post or most people post to these threads, or any thread for that matter they will recieve negative feedback. Until you realize that .... you have the mindset of a fucking baboon and need to learn the way of how shit works in this community. Until that day comes, shut your fucking mouth, learn to speak when spoken to, and go give mommy a kiss from me dad.

1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

Lets listen to your logic here:

" BOONIE HOW DARE YOU RESPOND NEGATIVELY TO A RAP THAT WAS MADE AGAINST YOU AND USED TO ROAST YOU "

" YOU ARE SO IMMATURE FOR MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON A RAP THAT BERATES AND BELITTLES YOUR DEMEANOR "

Taco .... this is why I call you a KID because you have the IQ like one, you get on me EVERY post you can about me responding negatively when in reality no matter what I post or most people post to these threads, recieve negative feedback. Until you realize that you have the mindset of a fucking baboon and need to learn the way of how shit works in this community. Until that day comes, shut your fucking mouth, learn to speak when spoken to, and go give mommy a kiss from me dad.

Give mommy a kiss. We in like 3rd grade or? 

Just now, tacosmell said:

Give mommy a kiss. We in like 3rd grade or? 

Yeah we can call it that.... 

Kinda was wishing the hurricane would've wiped you out in florida man, Ill be praying for that next one though.

Ill say it again lil dude. Do you actually get a kick out of talking shit to people on the internet? Probably do bc IRL you would get your ass handed to you. 

Just now, MrBoonie said:

Yeah we can call it that.... 

Kinda was wishing the hurricane would've wiped you out in florida man, Ill be praying for that next one though.

Thats cool dude lol Could care less what you say ab me. It's literally bullshit you pull out of your ass

2 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Ill say it again lil dude. Do you actually get a kick out of talking shit to people on the internet? Probably do bc IRL you would get your ass handed to you. 

Thats cool dude lol Could care less what you say ab me. It's literally bullshit you pull out of your ass

.... Nah its just fun seeing these kind of reactions, like im expecting ones out of you. You are wasting your time commenting back when you can't see im only in-sighting rage and anger and jealousy out of you.

Just now, MrBoonie said:

.... Nah its just fun seeing these kind of reactions, like im expecting ones out of you. You are wasting your time commenting back when you can't see im only in-sighting rage and anger and jealousy out of you.

Me jealous of you? Maybe if you accomplished something, but likeeeeee you have done NOTHING. You go to salvation and bash olympus and say you guys are going to have a good server that was actual dog. Then make every excuse in the book. You literally joined that community so you could feel some type of power and that shit went south REAL QUICK. Extremely happy you didn't get Civ Rep. Made my day. Btw how is top 10 plays going? :thinking-face_1f914:

Thought you were cool until you try to take over media team and put out absolutely nothing

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

Me jealous of you? Maybe if you accomplished something, but likeeeeee you have done NOTHING. You go to salvation and bash olympus and say you guys are going to have a good server that was actual dog. Then make every excuse in the book. You literally joined that community so you could feel some type of power and that shit went south REAL QUICK. Extremely happy you didn't get Civ Rep. Made my day. Btw how is top 10 plays going? :thinking-face_1f914:

Just watch this man........ 

Ive made my point ... xD Done 

2 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Just watch this man........ 

Ive made my point ... xD Done 

So, you're saying you are trying to get me to comment back to you and waste my time? But you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to make a lil shit video with your cringy ass voice in it. Who wasted time here? I'm comfused.

So, you're saying you are trying to get me to comment back to you and waste my time? But you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to make a lil shit video with your cringy ass voice in it. Who wasted time here? I'm comfused.

dude you gotta give me props I predicted the fucking future just now.

I mean i think you related to what YOU would do... 

Face the facts did I or did I NOT state you were going to cling on to JEALOUSY and you started your next comment of with what I exactly predicted "Me jealous of you?" ..... Call my ass a fortune teller man.

Just now, MrBoonie said:

Face the facts did I or did I NOT state you were going to cling on to JEALOUSY and you started your next comment of with what I exactly predicted "Me jealous of you?" ..... Call my ass a fortune teller man.

Who is going to be accused of being jealous of someone who has nothing to be jealous of and not come back w that tho

Just now, tacosmell said:

Who is going to be accused of being jealous of someone who has nothing to be jealous of and not come back w that tho

Listen I got your ass locked on a rope that Im pulling, we are fighting a war Ive already won. You are mad, Angry I get it, but listen .....

Alright time to go play Seige man, it's been fun as always.

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Listen I got your ass locked on a rope that Im pulling, we are fighting a war Ive already won. You are mad, Angry I get it, but listen .....

Alright time to go play Seige man, it's been fun as always.

War hasn't even started boy. But you brought this upon your boon head ass self. LETS GET IT