Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

To My OS Real Nibbas

Just now, Homicide said:

You a hater G!!!

You just a fat kid who can't rap getting your information mixed, I ain't hyping ANY one of these civ reps, except mine. 

Fuck google & deadpool it was a meme kid. Learn your facts, fix your flow, then hit a fucking gym.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MrBoonie said:

You just a fat kid who can't rap getting your information mixed, I ain't hyping ANY one of these civ reps, except mine. 

Fuck google & deadpool it was a meme kid. Learn your facts, fix your flow, then hit a fucking gym.

LOL Your amusing bro 

Just now, MAV said:

Respect @Homicide

Thanks Bro

5 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Boonie grats on civ rep forgot to tell you! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

fam wat r u saying , ur a fuking twig on meth

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

Because you talk shit and can't back it up. Y I K E S 

Tired of you talking mad trash at people when you have zero reason to. Then wont back it up.

So when can someone not state an opinion without having to do something in return? That logic of yours just doesn't make sense, his rap is terrible IN MY OPINION. 

Im entitled to an opinion (theres 1 reason to talk "mad trash") 

You are irrelevant and here to start issues, in a sense like you are trying sooo hard to throw me under a bus that is never there.

--------->   Just stop while you are ahead kid. Remember I said this... before you make your next idiotic comment / remarks. <---------

Just now, MrBoonie said:

So when can someone not state an opinion without having to do something in return? That logic of yours just doesn't make since, his rap is terrible IN MY OPINION. 

You are irrelevant and here to start issues like you are trying sooo hard to throw me under a bus that is never there. Just stop while you are ahead kid.

For one thing before i start. I'm not a kid. Laying that there. Also who are you calling irrelevant????? You are actually one of those people that hide and talk shit to literally everyone then when someone comes back you say "it's my opinion". Talking shit is literally all you do "kid". I can't tell you one post that is actually important that you don't spit your bullshit in.

I mean if you talk trash on this mans rap, why don't you show how much better you are? 

I have no reason to stop now homie, we can do this all day

3 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

So when can someone not state an opinion without having to do something in return? That logic of yours just doesn't make since, his rap is terrible IN MY OPINION. 

You are irrelevant and here to start issues like you are trying sooo hard to throw me under a bus that is never there. Just stop while you are ahead kid.

Sounds as if someone is salty, and wait having a hard time coming with a better comeback then your feelings ..... that I could care less about. 

Here's You:
crybaby.jpg

Here's Me:
VoOGV.gif

4 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

For one thing before i start. I'm not a kid. Laying that there. Also who are you calling irrelevant????? You are actually one of those people that hide and talk shit to literally everyone then when someone comes back you say "it's my opinion". Talking shit is literally all you do "kid". I can't tell you one post that is actually important that you don't spit your bullshit in.

I mean if you talk trash on this mans rap, why don't you show how much better you are? 

I have no reason to stop now homie, we can do this all day

I don't think you will have the ability to do this all day...... Your comebacks are shite.