Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

this game is actually retardedly impossible to play alone

7 minutes ago, Khada Jhin said:

u legit cant do shit without getting 1v5d by gang members. never playing this game ever again without my friends lol

Playing alone is something that will come w/ time being in a good gang will deff help.

anymore I only like playing w/ 1 or 2 other people more organized less aids.

Playing alone is boring anyway, you gotta make them friends in Kavala so you can absolutely annihilate the vigilantes. I've heard they've come back more since I haven't been around as much. Going to have to go to my house full of explosive charges and sort them out.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, QKSILVR73 said:

Have to know when to do what.  I amassed over 30mil before I was in a gang.  I done it all by myself. YAY!

The problem is no one wants give anybody a break. 

how did u get 30mil alone

21 hours ago, Khada Jhin said:

u legit cant do shit without getting 1v5d by gang members. never playing this game ever again without my friends lol

20 hours ago, Bow said:

Playing alone is boring anyway, you gotta make them friends in Kavala so you can absolutely annihilate the vigilantes. I've heard they've come back more since I haven't been around as much. Going to have to go to my house full of explosive charges and sort them out.

I play alone all the time, I enjoy it personally but thats mostly cause I hate when people fuck with whatever I'm doing. 

• Like 1
On 5/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, Bow said:

Them damn vigi scum have recruited by the heards. Be sure to drop them a nice satchel charge 

• Like 4

Joining a gang is like joining a family, you either want them all dead or you love every single one.

But on a more "accurate" note, joining a gang / playing with 1 or 2 friends can easily help you out as far as "this game sucks" goes. Also, using big trucks when alone is a death sentence, even the freshest freshie will try to cap yo ass and steal that truck from you.