Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

SELLING BW VEHICLES AND GEAR


Recommended Posts

been slapping bws recently so im selling

1x armed huron

2x armed prowler

1x armed qilin

a couple hunters and striders if you really want them we can arrange that

2x 7.62 supressors 

bid, message or add me on steam with offers and if you are looking for something else you can place an order in 

steam: steamcommunity.com/id/kastrooo 

Edited by kev
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kev said:

been slapping bws recently so im selling

1x armed huron

2x armed prowler

1x armed qilin

a couple hunters and striders if you really want them we can arrange that

2x 7.62 supressors 

bid, message or add me on steam with offers and if you are looking for something else you can place an order in 

steam: steamcommunity.com/id/kastrooo 

How much for armed huran

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Zurph said:

u have 94mil looks like your gang leader is building up a retirement plan.

we use the money in funds to compensate members for loadouts, titans, ifrits etc

 

Just now, Greg12123 said:

I'll bid 1.5m+ strider for 1 armed prowler and 10M+ 1 strider for huron

highest offer on huron is 30mil

Link to comment
Just now, kev said:

we use the money in funds to compensate members for loadouts, titans, ifrits etc

Oh wow such a good idea, did you come up with it yourself? :O jkjk, grinding ur gears ;) Suprised some kid would pay 30mill for a flying paper that can be shot down my a rook....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Oh wow such a good idea, did you come up with it yourself? :O jkjk, grinding ur gears ;) Suprised some kid would pay 30mill for a flying paper that can be shot down my a rook....

exactly why I sell most of this stuff because we have used it and want the money now. When we get that offroad rpg or zafir tho that’ll be fun ;)

50 minutes ago, Jester said:

How much for armed qilin

7

Edited by kev
Link to comment
2 hours ago, kev said:

been slapping bws recently so im selling

1x armed huron

2x armed prowler

1x armed qilin

a couple hunters and striders if you really want them we can arrange that

2x 7.62 supressors 

bid, message or add me on steam with offers and if you are looking for something else you can place an order in 

steam: steamcommunity.com/id/kastrooo 

How much for 7.62 ?

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, kev said:

exactly why I sell most of this stuff because we have used it and want the money now. When we get that offroad rpg or zafir tho that’ll be fun ;)

7

Check steam

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.