Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/21/18

2 minutes ago, a overweight giant retard said:

4ec8e39f1bc3f3bf8ebab9bb2f56eade.gif

I forgot how easy it was to keep up with a literal turboprop plane. APD has planes that have significantly less speed and vertical climb capability.

Also, who says you're not storing in a house with the blackfish? Oh wait, it's common to do so!~~~

I been flying theses blackfish's for them they selling soon as I drop them

1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

look for the direction a black fish is going. learn the habits.

thats what i did back in the day and hey, it works 80% of the time

I'll ask again, what is the current counter play for a blackfish that is in the air, flying?

2 minutes ago, a overweight giant retard said:

I'll ask again, what is the current counter play for a blackfish that is in the air, flying?

Blast it with 3000rounds with 6.5  mini gun with a ghawk

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, a overweight giant retard said:

ahem

1.  ghosthawk disabling the rotors, untested but should work.
  2. ghosthawk, to the pilot.
  3. trailing with scout planes
  4. if lost, planes disburse and cover 3 different sections of the map heading  in the direction of which the blackfish left
  5. have ground units spread out to cover distance for when a scout plane spots the blackfish

the blackfish is to the Sapd what a ORCA is to a PO

Edited by KrispyK
4 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

ahem

1.  ghosthawk disabling the rotors, untested but should work. - blackfish accelerates out of effective distance within 15-30 seconds
  2. ghosthawk, to the pilot. - 6.5mm rarely penetrates at point blank, not likely to be done unless close
  3. trailing with scout planes - how do we stop storage/selling of gold
  4. if lost, planes disburse and cover 3 different sections of the map heading  in the direction of which the blackfish left - can't find the blackfish if it's 5km in the air going 500kmp/h
  5. have ground units spread out to cover distance for when a scout plane spots the blackfish - what does the apd do for the fed as it is? this would effectively let everyone go at the fed for free

I'll wait for your response. By your logic with all these variables gone, APD should be getting titans or equivalent to make the game "fun, fair, and balanced"

Thank you, I'll accept donations below.

Edited by a overweight giant retard
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

ahem

4. if lost, planes disburse and cover 3 different sections of the map heading  in the direction of which the blackfish left
  5. have ground units spread out to cover distance for when a scout plane spots the blackfish

1: doesn't work only dmg hull 

2: have to hit through the side glass to kill him 

3: travels 200kmh more 

4: that's a good plan  

<3 you

1 minute ago, a overweight giant retard said:

I'll wait for your response. By your logic with all these variables gone, APD should be getting titans or equivalent to make the game "fun, fair, and balanced"

Thank you, I'll accept donations below.

from reading your response you are just thick headed and unable to see reason as you have become blind too it.

the right choice isnt allways the most obvious one

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

ahem

civs have

mk1

actual vests

csats if u know how to kill people

defending ifrit if ur nutty

30 people

block gates

deerstands

blackfish

houses

titans

people roaching

medics being " taken hostage  "

actual communications with people they know

apd have

tac vest

tazes

vans

scout helis

17 people and 1 to 2 seniors 

hunters

ghosthawk (after bomb blows because everyone is pussies)

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, KrispyK said:

from reading your response you are just thick headed and unable to see reason as you have become blind too it.

the right choice isnt allways the most obvious one

Generally speaking, the right choice is the most obvious one. Taking your argument to character attacks really shows you have no logical basis for your argument. Even better, you've now made your situation worse, because by your logic the APD needs further buffing to make this portion of the game:

fun

fair

and balanced

Just now, zoomzooooooom said:

civs have

mk1

actual vests

csats if u know how to kill people

defending ifrit if ur nutty

30 people

block gates

deerstands

blackfish

houses

titans

people roaching

medics being " taken hostage  "

actual communications with people they know

apd have

tac vest

tazes

vans

scout helis

17 people and 1 to 2 seniors 

hunters

ghosthawk (after bomb blows because everyone is pussies)

-FREE loadouts

-no NLR

-spawnpoints near ALL situations

-10 hunters if SAPD is on

1 minute ago, a overweight giant retard said:

Generally speaking, the right choice is the most obvious one. Taking your argument to character attacks really shows you have no logical basis for your argument. Even better, you've now made your situation worse, because by your logic the APD needs further buffing to make this portion of the game:

fun

fair

and balanced

im done debating with you.

the apd also has mk-1s

also roachs attack *civs*

not apd

lethals

Flashbangs

teargas

MXM

lethals

spikestrips

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Aether said:

The best part about this APD update..

I guarantee Trident is laughing about all of this, and absolutely does not give a shit. They don't need vehicles that are deemed "legal" when they are intentionally partaking in federal activities. Damning the blackfish will not decrease the frequency of its usage by them and gangs like them.

The only faction effected by this are the law abiding citizens. By restricting their rights and logistic capabilities.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

i dont give a FUCK about tridents blackfishs

dont punish the entire server

the only thing that is going to happen is having deputies and pos masturbating when ever they see kids doing legal runs

Edited by KrispyK
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Aether said:

The best part about this APD update..

I guarantee Trident is laughing about all of this, and absolutely does not give a shit. They don't need vehicles that are deemed "legal" when they are intentionally partaking in federal activities. Damning the blackfish will not decrease the frequency of its usage by them and gangs like them.

The only faction effected by this are the law abiding citizens. By restricting their rights and logistic capabilities.

W@1t A MINUT3 H3'$ G0T A Po1nT H3R3. 1t'$ Tr1d3nt$ 3vil P1@N t0 m@k3 B1@cKfi$he$ i113gal $0 Th3y CaN c1aim Th3m 4or Th3ir f3d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Colt said:

W@1t A MINUT3 H3'$ G0T A Po1nT H3R3. 1t'$ Tr1d3nt$ 3vil P1@N t0 m@k3 B1@cKfi$he$ i113gal $0 Th3y CaN c1aim Th3m 4or Th3ir f3d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you for idea

About time, this thing with it's price being next to nothing really started ruining the game. Personally I'd rather @Jesse and @McDili raised the price back to what it used to be and this rule was rolled back to them being legal. That would be a legit balance and bring people back to doing ground runs and feds rather than the shitty blackfish meta we have now.

Edited by Dirty Scrubz
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

I think we should think about making anything with the capability to hold enough virtual inventory to hold 1 gold bar illegal, feds are to hard for the cops to stop we need change :Kappa:

no, we need to make quilins illegal bc they are better off road than a hunter

IMO this is not the way it should have been nerfed.

The price of the blackfish is still well to cheap and should be increased. Why even buy a jet when I can pay half the price for a blackfish which is much more versatile?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

IMO this is not the way it should have been nerfed.

The price of the blackfish is still well to cheap and should be increased. Why even buy a jet when I can pay half the price for a blackfish which is much more versatile?

id say a mil, maybe.

the thing is a glass canon due to how arma set the damage, especially with the server issue with it auto going to 100 engine upon landing

jets are used for fast recon and can turn alot better, its also just a rich person item