Olympus Steam Group

18 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I hope you don't think we're actually making money. Lol. We just break even monthly basically on managing/hardware/license costs.

I know your not using the money for personal shit but im trying to make a point. 

actually i know @McDili is spending it on hookers and cocaine but we let that slide

3 minutes ago, Google said:

Dude, you are in Trident I believe. LIKE WTFFFF YOU GUYS ONLY FIGHT COPS THEN CRY ABOUT IT WHEN YOU LOSE! Shit player btw

We don’t ONLY fight cops we have a shed on s1 specifically for fighting cartels but then again u are always in kavala on medic so u wouldnt see much of what’s going on , on warzone island 

1 minute ago, obeymatt said:

We don’t ONLY fight cops we have a shed on s1 specifically for fighting cartels but then again u are always in kavala on medic so u wouldnt see much of what’s going on , on warzone island 

Last time we fought you all you guys did was cry and say you won't fight us because we have a shed on S2 for fighting.

4 minutes ago, Google said:

Dude, you are in Trident I believe. LIKE WTFFFF YOU GUYS ONLY FIGHT COPS THEN CRY ABOUT IT WHEN YOU LOSE! Shit player btw

Yeah, my entire montage was us fighting cops!

Quit talking shit, yes we do a lot of federal events because they are fun but we also fight cartels. The reason we fight federal events though is that our gang is actually large and active thus when we have 10-20 people on we don't wanna fight 4 people on cap instead we will fight 10-20 cops that are online as it is much more of a challenge and an even fight. Just because we aren't a "cartel only fighting gang" doesn't mean we don't fight them. I like doing everything on the server, you will see me in kavala, OG, doing a run, at a fed, viging, robbing cops and much more. I have fun doing different shit and fighting a gang that labels themselves as a "cartel only gang" but when we defend don't even pull ifrits it just isn't fun all the time.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Google said:

Last time we fought you all you guys did was cry and say you won't fight us because we have a shed on S2 for fighting.

Don’t recall crying and , were u chiming in to the civ convo from the medic side chat ? 

Eithier way, I hope to see u at some cartels tonight cartel fighter google :Kappa:

Edited by obeymatt
  • Haha 2