Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Steam Group

1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

hes said worse

Yeah that's right! Remember when he was a Sgt, he sang some "song"... Ahhh, the simpler times.

48 minutes ago, Savage said:

Cringe, I think maybe staff should own it not u if we r being honest

Yeah I mean I spoke to mcdili about the steam group already but he said he wanted to ask if any staff would be interested in managing it. So nothing really happened then I saw this. Don’t really agree with deadpool owning the steam group either.

20 minutes ago, Google said:

Yeah I mean I spoke to mcdili about the steam group already but he said he wanted to ask if any staff would be interested in managing it. So nothing really happened then I saw this. Don’t really agree with deadpool owning the steam group either.

Take it to the staff meeting and if you forget ill take it up later during the staff only section of the meeting.

A player should not own and be in charge of anything that is official Olympus things just sayin' @DeadPool

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Proxii said:

its a steam group.....

And let's say something doesn't go Deadpool's way, he could easily use the group that contains hundreds of people to spread false information. It's not just because it's the a Steam Group as well imo it's the fact that it's something in relation to Olympus so he not being a Staff position (Someone who manages Olympus) in Olympus makes no sense he'd manage a Steam Group for Olympus.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Proxii said:

its a steam group.....

Imagine owning something that closely relates to a community that makes thousands and ur not anywhere close to even becoming the lowest rank of the staff team

• Like 2

What stops the staff team to make an announcement on here. I cant see people reading something that DeadPool makes on a steam group potentially gets  hundreds of people to stop playing on Olympus...Olympus > DeadPool for this situation. Like I didnt know who he was till he became Civ Rep. I Like 99% of his ideas, but to say if something didnt go his way and i was in that steam group and he post false info..im sorry but Olympus > DeadPool. and this example was IF the info he posted was false. You guys over react. Does everyone here think he has that MUCH Influence? If so then the staff needs to talk among themselves on a Staff pos for him. Thats just me. and my opinion..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Proxii said:

What stops the staff team to make an announcement on here. I cant see people reading something that DeadPool makes on a steam group potentially gets  hundreds of people to stop playing on Olympus...Olympus > DeadPool for this situation. Like I didnt know who he was till he became Civ Rep. I Like 99% of his ideas, but to say if something didnt go his way and i was in that steam group and he post false info..im sorry but Olympus > DeadPool. and this example was IF the info he posted was false. You guys over react. Does everyone here think he has that MUCH Influence? If so then the staff needs to talk among themselves on a Staff pos for him. Thats just me. and my opinion..

He's just over himself and we r giving him constructive feed back

Honestly why not let him make it. I've seen alot of his suggestions being liked more than disliked. Hes a Cop and a Civ. Hes trying to make a balance between them. And no offence to you Google but All i really see is him trying to make suggestions. and I know ive seen the posts and comments about your ideas and people flaming because it comes from Asylum. DeadPool is making the initiative. The guy may not like me and i dont like him..but I do like whats he is bringing to the table when it comes to Civ rep..and this fucking Steam Group shouldnt even be an issue..over the things that should be fixed or looked at. Priorities People....* EDIT * If you look in the Steam Group CMDR Rex is and Admin..problem solved bois..next!!!

Edited by Proxii
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Proxii said:

Honestly why not let him make it. I've seen alot of his suggestions being liked more than disliked. Hes a Cop and a Civ. Hes trying to make a balance between them. And no offence to you Google but All i really see is him trying to make suggestions. and I know ive seen the posts and comments about your ideas and people flaming because it comes from Asylum. DeadPool is making the initiative. The guy may not like me and i dont like him..but I do like whats he is bringing to the table when it comes to Civ rep..and this fucking Steam Group shouldnt even be an issue..over the things that should be fixed or looked at. Priorities People....* EDIT * If you look in the Steam Group CMDR Rex is and Admin..problem solved bois..next!!!

Cause he's not staff

*facepalm* is that you only thing to say is "he isnt staff" Think about it like this..how long has Olympus been a community? Why hasnt any of the STAFF make one then? They didnt feel like it? at least a fucking civ rep is trying. I can see DeadPool as staff one day idk when but I can see it... honestly this is irrelevant to even be discussing...but let me guess your reply is gonna be "He isnt staff" gtfo with your generic responses 

• Downvote 3