Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Staffs take no effort in helping others

On 7/8/2018 at 2:17 AM, Silencer said:

Today i reported someone for rdm me for absolutely no reason and no action has been taken still. Later on i was casually playing and doing my vigilante business and got banned for one day due to exploiting, but the only thing i was doing was walking in kavala talking to some other people. This is sad how people rdm other people all day long and no action gets taken, but then a admin decides to ban an innocent player just trying to have a good time. I’ve seen people rdm, combat logging, saying racial slurs, but ofc no action gets taken. Stop baning people who do nothing wrong and actually punish the ones breaking the rules.

I assure you they care pretty deeply lol.

Just now, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

I make the server more active

Fun fact, 3 servers with 110/110 people online players cant really get more active.

17 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Fun fact, 3 servers with 110/110 people online players cant really get more active.

Right. During peak hours and how about during not peak hours? Since you have 3 active why not make a unique 4th that's different ? You have nothing to lose but a little bit of money to invest. Which if done right, having the best roleplayers in charge not out for money but the passion of a quality trusting community, you'd deff have people donating to overwhelm the amount invested. But wtf do you know? Nothing more than a braindead squirell just searching for his. Nuts

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

Right. During peak hours and how about during not peak hours? Since you have 3 active why not make a unique 4th that's different ? You have nothing to lose but a little bit of money to invest. Which if done right, having the best roleplayers in charge not out for money but the passion of a quality trusting community, you'd deff have people donating to overwhelm the amount invested. But wtf do you know? Nothing more than a braindead squirell just searching for his. Nuts

Talking about #4 ;)

1 hour ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

Says the guy with a negative 300 rep

• Like 1
1 minute ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

Jesus was hated and he's a god

Yea because there is so much evidence that Jesus even existed. Not to mention even if he is real, why are you comparing yourself to him. Jesus helped people while you sit on a forums for an arma server and complain about everything theyre doing wrong

• Like 1
1 minute ago, communistjosh said:

Yea because there is so much evidence that Jesus even existed. Not to mention even if he is real, why are you comparing yourself to him. Jesus helped people while you sit on a forums for an arma server and complain about everything theyre doing wrong

No I am trying to help them make the.most insane server to ever exist