Staffs take no effort in helping others

Today i reported someone for rdm me for absolutely no reason and no action has been taken still. Later on i was casually playing and doing my vigilante business and got banned for one day due to exploiting, but the only thing i was doing was walking in kavala talking to some other people. This is sad how people rdm other people all day long and no action gets taken, but then a admin decides to ban an innocent player just trying to have a good time. I’ve seen people rdm, combat logging, saying racial slurs, but ofc no action gets taken. Stop baning people who do nothing wrong and actually punish the ones breaking the rules.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 22

Look, I’m not sure what you think the staff does in their free time but I can assure you people don’t get banned just because the staff is bored. There is proof that showed you exploiting, and I’m sure the one whom RDMed you will be banned, as long as you followed proper protocol. Stop blaming staff for everything. 

• Like 4
  • SWAT Commander

You were probably looking through a wall or some dumb shit and didn't realize it was considered as exploiting. I would suggest putting up a ban appeal and asking for the evidence that was used to get you banned; from there you can try to justify yourself and reduce/appeal your ban. You might or might not get unbanned depending on what you did. But I would suggest trying to at least see what you did to get yourself banned. And if you did exploit, you probably didn't know you were exploiting, so hopefully you could learn what you did wrong, if you did anything wrong. 

The admins don't always have time to get to everything immediately, they have hundreds of open tickets that they have to work on, but they will get around to it when they have time to.

eRu2F.png

OK my friend first off Admins are Volunteers so sorry if they dont get to your ticket when u want them to they also have real lifes and families to deal with and real life problems The Admins on this server and Staff in general are great ppl. One of the best well maintained servers i have ever seen in my opinion and yea there are some aids but the community is great before u bash on Admins again take this in consideration they volunteer their time for the server and also have to deal with the 25  thousand plus memebers of this community so yea Sorry if u feel like they need to answer ur support ticket when u feel fit but its all takes time bud 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Homicide said:

OK my friend first off Admins are Volunteers so sorry if they dont get to your ticket when u want them to they also have real lifes and families to deal with and real life problems The Admins on this server and Staff in general are great ppl. One of the best well maintained servers i have ever seen in my opinion and yea there are some aids but the community is great before u bash on Admins again take this in consideration they volunteer their time for the server and also have to deal with the 25  thousand plus memebers of this community so yea Sorry if u feel like they need to answer ur support ticket when u feel fit but its all takes time bud 

This is MY LT btw

• Like 2
On 7/8/2018 at 12:17 AM, Silencer said:

Today i reported someone for rdm me for absolutely no reason and no action has been taken still. Later on i was casually playing and doing my vigilante business and got banned for one day due to exploiting, but the only thing i was doing was walking in kavala talking to some other people. This is sad how people rdm other people all day long and no action gets taken, but then a admin decides to ban an innocent player just trying to have a good time. I’ve seen people rdm, combat logging, saying racial slurs, but ofc no action gets taken. Stop baning people who do nothing wrong and actually punish the ones breaking the rules.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:17 AM, Silencer said:

Sorry we took an hour to resolve your first player report, we will try better in the future.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Kappa 1
2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry we took an hour to resolve your first player report, we will try better in the future.

Thats it! I dont want to even have to put in player reports anymore. You guys take WAYYY TOOO LONG to look at them! SO I AM DEMANDING THAT I BE ABLE TO BAN ANYONE THAT I FEEL JUST AT ANY MOMENT IN TIME! If someone says hi to me, BANNED. Someone wire transfers me 2 mil, BANNED! This will surely fix the problem of guilty players not being dealt with.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:17 AM, Silencer said:

Someone already said this but staff don't just ban people whenever they are bored the people who are chosen for staff are chosen because of their qualities, not because they know McDili IRl.   

1 hour ago, communistjosh said:

Thats it! I dont want to even have to put in player reports anymore. You guys take WAYYY TOOO LONG to look at them! SO I AM DEMANDING THAT I BE ABLE TO BAN ANYONE THAT I FEEL JUST AT ANY MOMENT IN TIME! If someone says hi to me, BANNED. Someone wire transfers me 2 mil, BANNED! This will surely fix the problem of guilty players not being dealt with.

YES, new rule should be vigis have the same power as admins. When the admins aren't on the vigis can take proper action, why has no one thought of this? ( For people who aren't the sharpest tool that is sarcasm it is sad i am writing this part. 

1.     The below rules/guideline are things that do not fit into other areas but still need to be followed.

1.     You may not loot or mess with any crate you do not own unless you have permission from the owner to do so.

2.     Using the scroll-wheel or inventory option on a dead APD member or Civilian to attempt to get their weapon is not allowed.

3.     You may not drive a vehicle into the water to prevent it from being stolen, searched, ect

4.     Extreme harassment may result in a ban.

5.     Switching to a different account after getting banned with your main account may result in both accounts being banned and for longer.

6.     If a player goes to the extent of using a game mechanic to prevent other players from playing the game, this can be considered as massive trolling.

7.     Anyone found to be doing nothing but trolling on the server in a severe manner may receive a ban.

8.     The RP window is 5 minutes so abide by this in regards to situations such as shooting, logging out, storing vehicles, ect.

9.  Killing someone in restraints is considered Fail RP.

1.     You cannot restrain someone outside of a redzone and then bring them into a redzone just to kill them. This is also FailRP.

10. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

10. If you casually play as a vigilante and walk and talk to people in that order you will be banned for exploting.

SEE THIS IS CLEARLY IN THE RULES ^:bender-dance:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Jamie said:

1.     The below rules/guideline are things that do not fit into other areas but still need to be followed.

1.     You may not loot or mess with any crate you do not own unless you have permission from the owner to do so.

2.     Using the scroll-wheel or inventory option on a dead APD member or Civilian to attempt to get their weapon is not allowed.

3.     You may not drive a vehicle into the water to prevent it from being stolen, searched, ect

4.     Extreme harassment may result in a ban.

5.     Switching to a different account after getting banned with your main account may result in both accounts being banned and for longer.

6.     If a player goes to the extent of using a game mechanic to prevent other players from playing the game, this can be considered as massive trolling.

7.     Anyone found to be doing nothing but trolling on the server in a severe manner may receive a ban.

8.     The RP window is 5 minutes so abide by this in regards to situations such as shooting, logging out, storing vehicles, ect.

9.  Killing someone in restraints is considered Fail RP.

1.     You cannot restrain someone outside of a redzone and then bring them into a redzone just to kill them. This is also FailRP.

10. Exploiting is considered as abusing an in-game bug or using a game mechanic in a way that it's not intended to be used.

11. If you casually play as a vigilante and walk and talk to people in that order you will be banned for exploting.

SEE THIS IS CLEARLY IN THE RULES ^:bender-dance:

Why is there 2 rule 10s?