I7 3770K

4 minutes ago, Whore said:

@Carstensen get an i5-7600k? with a 6gb 1060 and 16gb ram i get 80-120 from what i can remember.

might need to upgrade mboard tho??

I have this exact setup but my 1060 is 3gb and I get 50-70 fps everywhere but kavala

• Like 2
1 minute ago, capta said:

I have this exact setup but my 1060 is 3gb and I get 50-70 fps everywhere but kavala

yeah its alright, aint played in a while but last time i was in kav it was on 68-70 if i remember rightly 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Goldberg said:

whats your graphic settings if you have that many frames??? i have i5 8600k 16gb ddr4 and a gtx 1080 my settings are really high but im only getting 50fps vut it looks beautiful =P

apart from terrain, everything maxed.

Whats your view distance and objects on?

Edited by Whore

Honestly your frames aren't going to be awful. Your minimum frames are going to be lower than someone with an 7700k obviously, but your average frames wont be in the dumpster either. 3770k has okay single threaded performance even today, just make sure Arma is on an SSD and you should be fine. Your GPU is largely irrelevant when it comes to Arma so you're fine there too.

Expect 30-40 fps in Kavala with dips into the 20s. This unfortunately is pretty normal, with better hardware you can keep your minimum frames higher. Keep your graphical settings as high as possible and play around with them a little, might want to check out a few guides for optimising but basically the higher your settings the more is offloaded from your CPU to your GPU.

Just don't expect to be streaming, chilling on discord with a dozen tabs open in chrome while playing at decent frames.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

Honestly your frames aren't going to be awful. Your minimum frames are going to be lower than someone with an 7700k obviously, but your average frames wont be in the dumpster either. 3770k has okay single threaded performance even today, just make sure Arma is on an SSD and you should be fine. Your GPU is largely irrelevant when it comes to Arma so you're fine there too.

Expect 30-40 fps in Kavala with dips into the 20s. This unfortunately is pretty normal, with better hardware you can keep your minimum frames higher. Keep your graphical settings as high as possible and play around with them a little, might want to check out a few guides for optimising but basically the higher your settings the more is offloaded from your CPU to your GPU.

Just don't expect to be streaming, chilling on discord with a dozen tabs open in chrome while playing at decent frames.

Right now I get around, 60-80 frames  except kavala.