Vote?

Lion

Can we vote who we think is the best cop ? That would be a nice thing like you can windows key a cop and press vote when they are online. That would be awesome ! At end of month we can see who the coolest cop is !

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
1 hour ago, .Lion said:

Can we vote who we think is the best cop ? That would be a nice thing like you can windows key a cop and press vote when they are online. That would be awesome ! At end of month we can see who the coolest cop is !

Yeah but then there would be those people who bribe the civs

• Downvote 1

UPDATE THE BEST COP WINS LIKE A CUSTOM COP UNIFORM FOR THE MONTH MAYBE LIKE A NICE RED COLOR OR SOMETHING WITH LIKE CUSTOM BADGE OR SUM THAT MAKES HIM LOOK COOL OR STAND OUT ....

55 minutes ago, Jester said:

Yeah but then there would be those people who bribe the civs

Whats wrong with that ? Does it make the cops look bad for being nice ? Like wtf are you on about I wouldnt mind a cop being chill tf ....

• Downvote 3
21 minutes ago, .Lion said:

UPDATE THE BEST COP WINS LIKE A CUSTOM COP UNIFORM FOR THE MONTH MAYBE LIKE A NICE RED COLOR OR SOMETHING WITH LIKE CUSTOM BADGE OR SUM THAT MAKES HIM LOOK COOL OR STAND OUT ....

Whats wrong with that ? Does it make the cops look bad for being nice ? Like wtf are you on about I wouldnt mind a cop being chill tf ....

Really? “I will vote for you if you pardon me” yeah great rp 

• Downvote 1

@ThatNerdyGuy

4 hours ago, Jester said:

Really? “I will vote for you if you pardon me” yeah great rp 

ITS NOT A FUCKING ROLEPLAY SERVER TF GO PLAY A MODDED ROLEPLAY SERVER KID  "LITE RP"

40 minutes ago, .Lion said:

@ThatNerdyGuy

ITS NOT A FUCKING ROLEPLAY SERVER TF GO PLAY A MODDED ROLEPLAY SERVER KID  "LITE RP"

Would rather rp it than give someone a free pardon so I can get a vote for "best cop"

• Downvote 1