My Issue With The APD

12 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

It's not as easy as driving to a rebel and buying a titan that's for fucking sure

Except it's not as easy when it comes down to dumping money into a launcher + rockets to take down a 300k re-insurable hawk, rather than 10 cops shooting/titaning a non-insurable civ hawk.

11 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Except it's not as easy when it comes down to dumping money into a launcher + rockets to take down a 300k re-insurable hawk, rather than 10 cops shooting/titaning a non-insurable civ hawk.

So your whole gang with better gear than our cops shooting at us somehow doesn't factor in here? And 300k is a joke.... It's 540k 

8 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

480k re-insurable hawk vs 10 7.62 and easy to buy Titans compared to 10 6.5 and usually 500k - 1 mil titans (assuming you can get them from a civ and they get there quickly enough) to take down the no insurance hawk.

Thats actually pretty balanced

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

480k re-insurable hawk vs 10 7.62 and easy to buy Titans compared to 10 6.5 and usually 500k - 1 mil titans (assuming you can get them from a civ and they get there quickly enough) to take down the no insurance hawk.

when was the last time you were on the civ side of the ghosthawk?

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Now I have yet to be handed proof that this is actually an issue. When cops require PC to raid warzone it's really not a matter of cops needing to think when they push warzone - its civs needing to be aware of their surrounding prior to entering warzone.

Damn u act like were all @rp slayer knowing our "surroundings" :Kappa:

besides, where is @Haiwood when he can work his magic on these cop orcas/ghawks :Kappa:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

What situations do you think a civ hawk is viable in? Why are civ hawks rarely, if ever used? Do you think the lack of general use/risk of blackwater vehicles is what has led to the small number of blackwaters compared to feds being done?

Edited by Bloodmoon
Just now, hawk said:

Gotta love when @DeadPooL's argument is "get better". OMEGALUL

I mean that is what I was told when I tried to fight the stack "If you dont like the stack then get better" 

Just now, N7Zero said:

Damn u act like were all @rp slayer knowing our "surroundings" :Kappa:

besides, where is @Haiwood when he can work his magic on these cop orcas/ghawks :Kappa:

Nah he sounds like Connor Mcgreggor be aware of your surrondings when he loggs other wise you getting shot in the back. 

Just now, DeadPooL said:

I mean that is what I was told when I tried to fight the stack "If you dont like the stack then get better" 

You're telling us to get better by flaring titans when you know damn well that shits broken, but if we're talking about strategies at feds, it's a different story.

Just now, hawk said:

You're telling us to get better by flaring titans when you know damn well that shits broken, but if we're talking about strategies at feds, it's a different story.

its not broken. Chris is able to flare 3 titans. Why cant yall?

1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

What situations do you think a civ hawk is viable in? Why are civ hawks rarely, if ever used? Do you think the lack of general use/risk of blackwater vehicles is what has led to the small number of blackwaters being done?

Civilian ghosthawks are extremely viable if you can neutralize any enemy before they get their hands on a titan. There is no red tape with civilian ghosthawks. It can be used to rob people with ease.

I think that lack of blackwaters 110% has to do with lack of reward. I think that it is necessary to be adding a new y inventory item worth a shitload to to BW to make it worth the time and effort that it takes to do it.

Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

Civilian ghosthawks are extremely viable if you can neutralize any enemy before they get their hands on a titan. There is no red tape with civilian ghosthawks. It can be used to rob people with ease.

I think that lack of blackwaters 110% has to do with lack of reward. I think that it is necessary to be adding a new y inventory item worth a shitload to to BW to make it worth the time and effort that it takes to do it.

Bws are dead because the stack comes fast af and the chance to get a hawk is so small. 

2 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

its not broken. Chris is able to flare 3 titans. Why cant yall?

Dude Prime was able to fight the stack and ghosthawks why can’t yall?

shitty argument for even a gold fish. You are now have the brain of a plankton.

2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

There is a lack of blackwaters bc as soon as one starts there are 20 retards in a channel and a ghosthawk pulled at the end

Edited by Superiorr
Just now, DeadPooL said:

Bws are dead because the stack comes fast af and the chance to get a hawk is so small. 

This is why BWs didn’t change much in your tenure.

Just now, Superiorr said:

There is a lack of blackwaters bc as soon as one starts there are 20 retards in a channel and a ghosthawk pulled at the end

That wouldn’t explain why feds and done but not BWs. They both get stacked.

2 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Dude Prime was able to fight the stack and ghosthawks why can’t yall?

shitty argument for even a gold fish. You are now have the brain of a plankton.

I mean If you want us to be like prime then allow us to ddos the fuck?

Allow us to use Pulldowns. Shitty argument for a shitty chief who only sits on side of the fence instead of see what the other side is like.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

That wouldn’t explain why feds and done but not BWs. They both get stacked.

u act like we dont want to do a BW.. majority of the time we head to BW all the walls are knocked down by ur droids.

not to mention the gear in there is shit.

Just now, AbraKadabra said:

BW in general is just so much harder, they can litterly just run right threw the walls and lethal you from 300meters out on a hill with a bunker! 

Less reward more risk 

3 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

This is why BWs didn’t change much in your tenure.

no every thing i brought up was denied. Why? MCdili thought the bw was fine. But no one wants to do it. 

• Like 1