Current Donation Rewards Textures - With pictures

Tyrone

Made this to help everyone see what the current textures for the rewards are. Since I questions at first, also have had a lot of people ask me and ask on the forums.

"Supporter" - $15

"M.V.P" - $30

"V.I.P." - $50

• "V.I.P." Sport Hatchback Texture - VIP Car

"Elite" - $100

"Champion" - $250

"Legendary" - $500**

"Founders Circle" - $1000+**

• Like 6

Do these rewards count indefinitely in our time spent on the server? I have previously donated over $20 but am not aware of the $15 donation award. Perhaps this was implemented after my donation? 

3 minutes ago, poundcake said:

Do these rewards count indefinitely in our time spent on the server? I have previously donated over $20 but am not aware of the $15 donation award. Perhaps this was implemented after my donation? 

If you donated while McDili was owner it should count im pretty sure 

• Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, poundcake said:

Donations only count since mcdili became owner

2 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

If you donated while McDili was owner it should count im pretty sure 

Thanks for the clarification. I donated before he was server owner so it makes sense.

Edited by poundcake
  • Community Manager

Funny enough that you've posted this, I was in the works of reorganizing donation rewards on the post and keeping it updated. When its updated this will be on there however for those curious here's a more professional photo-album of all the donor textures from Supporter to Founder's Circle. :)

https://imgur.com/a/Kp0tGK8

18 minutes ago, Mako said:

Funny enough that you've posted this, I was in the works of reorganizing donation rewards on the post and keeping it updated. When its updated this will be on there however for those curious here's a more professional photo-album of all the donor textures from Supporter to Founder's Circle. :)

Yeah, just threw a bunch of pictures together that I had from showing people. Thought Id make this for the time being :), since a lot of people have been wondering.

2 hours ago, Mako said:

WE'RE MISSING ONE THING : FACE ACCESSORY.

Please give us the stealth balaclava ;-;