Olympus Wins Again. #OddKast

Canadian

38 minutes ago, draMa said:

Nice you’re commenting on something that you have no knowledge on you’re just going off of what you read from other people. The guy has thick skin and is a troll. His whole stream is an act. Before we even got the whole Olympus community on his stream we’d call in and say “hey what’s up man so I just have a question” and he’d say something like “hold on let me stop you there, you sound like you’re a stupid person and I don’t like your tone”. He loves the attention and if you think we’re somehow bullying him you’re an idiot. As far as saying we’re donating him money instead of giving money to Olympus is hilarious. You only come on once every month so you might’ve missed it but every month we got way over the donation goal, especially with the new donor system, so I would refrain from commenting on something you have no idea about. I’m not even going to comment on the dick size thing because that’s mad suspect and honestly I don’t understand half of that illiterate paragraph so you can have that one.

So hold on... you guys are paying to troll him and its staged? I didnt say bully.

Trolling a troll is still trolling. Logic

And sure if theres some back door arrangement going on its w.e. but 99% of the other Olympus players see this toxic behavior being embraceable are regurgitating the acts.

I get on often but sure I take breaks. I disagree with some of the changes and get discouraged from wanting to get on. Slowly the light rp aspect is being sucked out of the server.

As for funding, I know Olympus is golden on funds but then why are we even considering removing quilins then,,, if we can afford to upgrade the servers with all this extra revinue...  maybe hire another dev/ pay jessie to be able to more active.

I've got nothing against you, just this attitude making this type of behavior ok.

It's the people who have been around awhile and are bord with Olympus that dont realize they have kids looking up to their actions and seeing that this is ok.

But let's ban punctuation in t.s. and remove a main civ vech. Not remove the trolls and upgrade hardware....

I help alot of people on here and am not a toxic player. I try to have fun. Ya know thee original purpose here. 

I can koth all day long, Olympus cant compete with koth style gameplay.

Unskilled players join Olympus to potato camp and roch fight cartels. then skilled players talk trash about how the unskilled players got owned making them realized cartels are pointless if you just camp drug dealer or proc.

Koth players  get on to wreck shit and show off their skill. ( yes trolls exist here too)

I have seen alot of the major gangs fighting on koth saying that it's not worth it to fight on Olympus and they are correct.

Also it's his stream, he can say what he wants. It's your money do what you want.
Freedom of speech is an American contract between its people, until it restricts or oppresses another persons free speech.

Still makes you guys look silly and it makes the community look like trash.

People that give a shit, that put in time everyday, are starting to not give a fuck because of this toxic crap.

also ya he says i don't like your tone to the youngins that..say ... i have a question no im 16 and have a real qestion.. im getting a new car an ifrit or stider... spams loud rasist bs....
ya he should be cautions and you can hear it in the feebal atems.. voices shaking so nevous. its like its his first time putting it in... buahahahahaha xd

Edited by Theak
17 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol who raised you?
Does talking shit to this guy and ruining his night make you feel better on the inside?

grow the fuck up bro, its all fun and games until this guy hangs himself or does something stupid because of your actions 

Honestly mate you've got a really good point with this, I will not attempt to justify whether what we've been doing is right or wrong I just feel that everyone has their own opinion towards this situation. I myself have enjoyed the past 2-3 Days but begun to realize that's it's just getting increasingly more fucked up as it goes on. He's been non-stop harrassed, doxxed, linked things (I will hold myself accountable for that), and a few more things as well. 

I will admit that at first, it was very fun messing with him, then I began to feel a bit of sympathy for the guy. He even announced in his discord that he'll be taking the day off due to a Mental Breakdown, and would like to come to the forums to see what this is all about. He may not be the most likable guy or even the smartest on the platform but he still is another human being and feels what others feel. 

You're right with "he may hang himself because of the harassment" because it is a good possibility, he may struggle with depression and just not really seem that he does by the way he acts. There are many who fear to show they feel that way because they don't want others to worry. But with what we've been doing I've begun to slightly worry about a complete stranger and what he could do because of our actions. At this point, I think it would be a good time to call it quits but I don't think the rest of the community would see it that way.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Colt said:

but look stop the random shit posting that you do otherwise ain't nobody gonna take your ass seriously around here you retarded fuck.

He's about 3 name changes late on that one, that guy is SJW krispyk for anyone wondering.

23 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

If anyone did that in peter longs stream to the extent that all of you are doing it he would be handing out perms 

To be fair, i dont tell everone in my stream that they are uneducated retards and wave my dick around. When you are a bad person, people will shit on you.

Also, def wouldnt take any action on Olympus players for ANYTHING ever said on my stream. Its separate. 

• TriHard 1
11 hours ago, Theak said:

So hold on... you guys are paying to troll him and its staged? I didnt say bully.

well this is the internet and trolling is going to happen no matter what lmao. What he is saying is that yea he is getting trolled but we have also donated a lot of money to him and if he is actually not able to handle the trolls he will quit streaming / make a new account but shit he made probably over 100 bucks last night, when before he usually made 0.

11 hours ago, Theak said:

ifrit or stider

strider**

• Senior Admin
14 hours ago, Theak said:

So people donated to be a raisist 12 yr old to this guy?

Wow talk about waste of time and space, donate to Olympus it needs the support.

Why waste 100 ruining some guys podcast thing?

You are just proving that olympus is just as toxic if not worse now than asylum. How many asylum players would troll this guy? No they troll on Olympus. Why not have all the Olympus trolls go to asylum to troll instaid of making Olympus look like a bunch of trash balls. Show some respect kids.. o they got banned from asylum for trolling, figures.

People from asylum were doing the same thing you reeeee you're literally talking about something you clearly have little clue about and want to be a whiteknight. 

In the end, he is getting more than $12.50 an hour. He's getting more like $50/hr. If you feel bad for the guy which some of you do, please go to him stream and just sit and watch because at the end of the day he is getting attention. And like every other twitch streamer, attention is good. He said he will be streaming tomorrow at 10pm est so please I invite you to go watch what will go down yesterday. Also please before commenting further on this post, go watch at least one night of him streaming then take your judge from that. Thank you.

It’s fun and all in the moment but constantly trying to get him banned by screaming Ni.... and telling him he’s a meth head or crack hard that should neck is a little too far imo. Plus, if anyone was there when these happened, I found the stuff like the 400pound sharing and corporal airborne stories much funnier.

• Downvote 1
15 hours ago, Theak said:

You are just proving that olympus is just as toxic if not worse now than asylum. How many asylum players would troll this guy? No they troll on Olympus. 

Fake News.

Asylum was doing it with us. 

3 hours ago, McDili said:

Fake News.

What else is Asylum going to do? It’s not like their servers are stable or even have any players these days.

I didn’t get to watch all this when it went down which makes me a bit disappointed. I bet the guy enjoyed it based on the clips I saw in this thread although I would consider doxing to be crossing the line.

20 hours ago, Theak said:

And sure if theres some back door arrangement going on its w.e. but 99% of the other Olympus players see this toxic behavior being embraceable are regurgitating the acts.

I get on often but sure I take breaks. I disagree with some of the changes and get discouraged from wanting to get on. Slowly the light rp aspect is being sucked out of the server.

As for funding, I know Olympus is golden on funds but then why are we even considering removing quilins then,,, if we can afford to upgrade the servers with all this extra revinue...  maybe hire another dev/ pay jessie to be able to more active.

I've got nothing against you, just this attitude making this type of behavior ok.

It's the people who have been around awhile and are bord with Olympus that dont realize they have kids looking up to their actions and seeing that this is ok.

But let's ban punctuation in t.s. and remove a main civ vech. Not remove the trolls and upgrade hardware....

I help alot of people on here and am not a toxic player. I try to have fun. Ya know thee original purpose here. 

I can koth all day long, Olympus cant compete with koth style gameplay.

Unskilled players join Olympus to potato camp and roch fight cartels. then skilled players talk trash about how the unskilled players got owned making them realized cartels are pointless if you just camp drug dealer or proc.

Koth players  get on to wreck shit and show off their skill. ( yes trolls exist here too)

I have seen alot of the major gangs fighting on koth saying that it's not worth it to fight on Olympus and they are correct.

Also it's his stream, he can say what he wants. It's your money do what you want.
Freedom of speech is an American contract between its people, until it restricts or oppresses another persons free speech.

Still makes you guys look silly and it makes the community look like trash.

People that give a shit, that put in time everyday, are starting to not give a fuck because of this toxic crap.

also ya he says i don't like your tone to the youngins that..say ... i have a question no im 16 and have a real qestion.. im getting a new car an ifrit or stider... spams loud rasist bs....
ya he should be cautions and you can hear it in the feebal atems.. voices shaking so nevous. its like its his first time putting it in... buahahahahaha xd

Can you stop
typing like
This Im
Going
To have
a heart
Attack
Thanks

2 hours ago, Dirty Scrubz said:

What else is Asylum going to do? It’s not like their servers are stable or even have any players these days.

Hey more power to them, had a good time banding together for the memes

2 hours ago, Dirty Scrubz said:

I didn’t get to watch all this when it went down which makes me a bit disappointed. I bet the guy enjoyed it based on the clips I saw in this thread although I would consider doxing to be crossing the line.

Agreed the doxxing was too far, didn’t take part in any of that myself. The rest though was funny and the streamer was clearly holding back some laughs of his own only because he has to cause of twitch. Good fun mostly. 

10 hours ago, McDili said:

Fake News.

ya was misinformed, my mistuke

i didn't know it was all set up, it does look bad, which or without all the context, which most people wont have. lol