A New APD

Just now, hawk said:

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not 

No. It is just cool how they are giving under age people a chance. Because there are under age people out there that care for the community. So it is pretty cool how they are giving them a chance.

Just now, LukeTheCoop said:

No. It is just cool how they are giving under age people a chance. Because there are under age people out there that care for the community. So it is pretty cool how they are giving them a chance.

The post explains how it will be harder to obtain an age exception and how the standard will be raised as you must prove that you are mature and worthy of being an APD member if you are underage.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, hawk said:

The post explains how it will be harder to obtain an age exception and how the standard will be raised as you must prove that you are mature and worthy of being an APD member if you are underage.

He states “more under-agers were being given opportunities to obtain a role on APD” it might be harder but they are more open to under age medics applying.

4 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

He states “more under-agers were being given opportunities to obtain a role on APD” it might be harder but they are more open to under age medics applying.

"You can feel completely open to apply as an under-ager, but do know that the standard is going to be high and you need to be an outstanding member without a toxic reputation if you want even a chance."

Trust me, it will be much harder to obtain an age exception, it obviously won't be impossible but it will require more work than before.

1 minute ago, hawk said:

"You can feel completely open to apply as an under-ager, but do know that the standard is going to be high and you need to be an outstanding member without a toxic reputation if you want even a chance."

Trust me, it will be much harder to obtain an age exception, it obviously won't be impossible but it will require more work than before.

The standard has always been high. I am trying to become a under age medic and the first thing I need is 30,000 minutes (500 hours). I have to be mature, honest, ect. He never says it will be harder then before. All he is saying that it will be hard. Which we already knew. All I am saying is that it’s cool that they are making more exceptions.

34 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

Nice to hear you guys are more open to under age APD now!

more open but i think '' the exceptions need to be truely exceptional '' was refering to the old age exceptions not being exceptional people and garbo, and setting the bar higher.

Just now, Greenarrow said:

more open but i think '' the exceptions need to be truely exceptional '' was refering to the old age exceptions not being exceptional people and garbo, and setting the bar higher.

This mans gets it, before, it was relatively easy to get an exception if you followed a certain amount of steps, now you need to actually stand out and be known within the community instead of simply following a list of things you need to do to obtain an age exception.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hawk said:

This mans gets it, before, it was relatively easy to get an exception if you followed a certain amount of steps, now you need to actually stand out and be known within the community instead of simply following a list of things you need to do to obtain an age exception.

Oh okay. I miss understood. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, LukeTheCoop said:

Nice to hear you guys are more open to under age APD now!

Yeah, you seemed to have completely misinterpreted my entire point. I understand Hawk explained but I’ll still reiterate. 

Rex was basically giving a lot of you underage guys a lot of hope with random goals to meet to be accepted into the APD. The amount of minutes you play on the server should never warrant you exceptional status. To be accepted as an underaged player, you will need to be beyond exceptional. The bar is raised. 

• Like 1