A New APD

11 hours ago, Dante said:

All exception whitelisted individuals - I will be reviewing all whitelists sometime this weekend or next week. Any rank you were promised was under a different administration and is subject to change. Some people may lose whitelists, some people may go untouched, and some may actually GAIN a whitelist. Any changes will be PMd to you personally. 

Does this mean like staff time exceptions and such?

Edited by Panda :)
gg
16 hours ago, Dante said:

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY - For the longest time the number of officers was a huge measurement of success as Chief. That is not how I want to be known as Chief. There are too many cops that see $$$$$ on every single decision they make on cop. Im not letting that fly anymore. Cases of Robo-cop, lack of EFFORT, and overall the cop role will be taken a lot more serious moving forward. I am NOT saying you guys need to try to become any RP Gods here. I just need to see effort from you guys moving forward.

Mass Purges? 

• Admin
6 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Does this mean like staff time exceptions and such?

This means all corporal + perm whitelists are being reviewed. I’ll also be reviewing the staff structure for sapd whitelist as well. 

15 minutes ago, Creepy said:

Does this mean that @xDRO has a chance at APD now?

@xDROdoes have an excellent taste in music 

• Hmm 1
2 minutes ago, Dante said:

This means all corporal + perm whitelists are being reviewed. I’ll also be reviewing the staff structure for sapd whitelist as well. 

@xDROdoes have an excellent taste in music 

The Night of Long Batons. Grand Chancellor Dante has seized power... 

On 11/3/2018 at 7:48 PM, Dante said:

QUALITY OVER QUANTITYFor the longest time the number of officers was a huge measurement of success as Chief. That is not how I want to be known as Chief. There are too many cops that see $$$$$ on every single decision they make on cop. Im not letting that fly anymore. Cases of Robo-cop, lack of EFFORT, and overall the cop role will be taken a lot more serious moving forward. I am NOT saying you guys need to try to become any RP Gods here. I just need to see effort from you guys moving forward.

That's not very cash money of you good sir @Dante for the best though. Too many "whitelisted vigilantes"

Edited by Prophet_
  • Like 1