Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 minute ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ` said:

Everyone is doing stupid things , I got permd for meta gaming beat that 

I got permed for ban evading x3, and then got unpermed. i win?

• PogChamp 1
11 hours ago, Fake Grandma said:

Recently I fucked up on a lot of things, there is a lot to it, and don't really feel like going over it. A lot of things that I shouldn't have done that I did, and therefore I have been removed. OS has been kind enough to let me reapply in the future for a chance of my rank back. I am sorry that I failed you guys, and im sorry that I broke your trust. 

This is not a o7 post as I will continue to stick around.

Keep up the good work, love you all <3

I'm sure it's about something's I've complained about and was ignored when indeed I was right.

#allofmycomments

#allofmyideas

• Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 6
3 hours ago, Tyrese. said:

You guys honestly take these online ranks way to serious. Go outside and experience life instead of sitting inside all day.

Facts. OS is overrated. All senior medics now anyways lol

Not dissing all staff I know they work hard but some people wear these ranks like its a fucking new rolly they're tryna flex on everyone with and take this stuff way too seriously

Also if anyone knows what happened, I'm nosy and wanna know xD

• Like 1
  • Hmm 2
1 hour ago, [Slug] RapidKillz said:

I'm sure it's about something's I've complained about and was ignored when indeed I was right.

#allofmycomments

#allofmyideas

I’m 100% positive it had nothing to do with you. Honestly I’m pretty sure every time you complain about a staff member, they get a promotion 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin
20 minutes ago, LiL J said:

@Dante idk why u disliking it’s my opinion, don’t get mad just cause not only myself didn’t like him..

I wasn’t mad. I disagreed so I disliked it. You on the other hand mass downvoted me but you’re saying I’m mad. Damn lil dog. And just like every other retard, you wasted your downvotes then I fixed it. Do you feel better? 

Also, being a Sr Admin, I guess you don’t really take in that I was a part of the decision that removed him. Why would I be mad?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Dante said:

I wasn’t mad. I disagreed so I disliked it. You on the other hand mass downvoted me but you’re saying I’m mad. Damn lil dog. And just like every other retard, you wasted your downvotes then I fixed it. Do you feel better? 

Also, being a Sr Admin, I guess you don’t really take in that I was a part of the decision that removed him. Why would I be mad?

No point in wasting your time arguing with someone that doesn’t know the whole story @Dante

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Facts. OS is overrated. All senior medics now anyways lol

Not dissing all staff I know they work hard but some people wear these ranks like its a fucking new rolly they're tryna flex on everyone with and take this stuff way too seriously

Also if anyone knows what happened, I'm nosy and wanna know xD

I wake up look in the mirror and recite all of the copy paste text, shoot some fake guns at myself sayin "you the man, go get em tiger ban em your are god" then I grab some breakfast at the local diner and explain to the waitress that im a Admin on a role playing community with mostly children, she assumes Im good with kids and instantly gets moist......in a nutshell you don't know how cool I am

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Kreygasm 2
  • Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Jamie said:

I wake up look in the mirror and recite all of the copy paste text, shoot some fake guns at myself sayin "you the man, go get em tiger ban em your are god" then I grab some breakfast at the local diner and explain to the waitress that im a Admin on a role playing community with mostly children, she assumes Im good with kids and instantly gets moist......in a nutshell you don't know how cool I am

This made my day. Still big dumb, but made my day ❤️❤️

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Fake Grandma said:

Recently I fucked up on a lot of things, there is a lot to it, and don't really feel like going over it. A lot of things that I shouldn't have done that I did, and therefore I have been removed. OS has been kind enough to let me reapply in the future for a chance of my rank back. I am sorry that I failed you guys, and im sorry that I broke your trust. 

This is not a o7 post as I will continue to stick around.

Keep up the good work, love you all <3

unban @|Casper| he did nothing wrong

• Downvote 1
Just now, Jamie said:

You. Are. The. Man.

Just now, Fake Grandma said:

No point in wasting your time arguing with someone that doesn’t know the whole story @Dante

Then tell us the story guyyyy other wise stop leading us on reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1