Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

46 minutes ago, TJ Porter said:

I mean I gotta differ from this. I got kicked off the game and then banned for CL. My man unbanned me at the cost of going to jail for my bounty's time. That's pretty fair terms, and I would've gone to jail had I not been kicked off, so it made sense.

I think he understands the rules well and you may have only had one unfavorable encounter with him that turned your opinion.

( notice how nobody agreed with your post :) )

1 hour ago, TJ Porter said:

You were the absolute worst admin I have ever seen. All 3 years on this server no admin has ever been more retarted then you. IDK why you posted this goodbye post, probably to get more attention from the server and act like you actually care about the server when you don't. You banned kids off of stupid shit that lacked evidence, you barely understood the rules, and you were a complete dickhead to anyone that tried to talk to you during bans. If the server gives you your rank back they are retarted as well.

Later Paki 

r e t a r d 

2 hours ago, TJ Porter said:

You were the absolute worst admin I have ever seen. All 3 years on this server no admin has ever been more retarted then you. IDK why you posted this goodbye post, probably to get more attention from the server and act like you actually care about the server when you don't. You banned kids off of stupid shit that lacked evidence, you barely understood the rules, and you were a complete dickhead to anyone that tried to talk to you during bans. If the server gives you your rank back they are retarted as well.

Later Paki 

I’m not the forum warrior type, so I’m just gonna leave this here.

ycm2G54.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I remember you RDMed me awhile ago when I had a 2.1mil bounty and said I ran you and 4 others over with a car that I didn't have... I've heard a lot of other stuff about you so I really don't know how I feel about this, but lets just say this shouldn't be the first time you've posted a thread titled "I fucked up".

Bro after all it is just a game and in the end it really dosent matter, I got my closest friend on this server perm banned because he trying fuckin around with my ex that I still had feeling 4 and so I exposed him and showed all the shit he did and he still didnt get my ex, lol (he put a pic of me and my ex on his background lol) @Ziggy

Grandma your an og from the old days where we were all shitters and doing plat all day, I remember when you got cop and I got cop at the same time and then you advanced fast asf and next time I seen you were an os then a mod and lasty an admin @Fake Grandma

https://youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

Edited by JELLO
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, JELLO said:

Bro after all it is just a game and in the end it really dosent matter, I got my closest friend on this server perm banned because he trying fuckin around with my ex that I still had feeling 4 and so I exposed him and showed all the shit he did and he still didnt get my ex, lol (he put a pic of me and my ex on his background lol) @Ziggy

Grandma your an og from the old days where we were all shitters and doing plat all day, I remember when you got cop and I got cop at the same time and then you advanced fast asf and next time I seen you were an os then a mod and lasty an admin @Fake Grandma

https://youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

:wub: love u buddy 

• Like 1
On 12/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, Corps said:

This has got to be the most cringe thing. Why tf would he do that :bruh:

cause hes in love with me

On 12/9/2018 at 8:55 PM, snipeZ said:

o7 grandma, will never forget the time you tried to do a hostage situation at a jailbreak. (P.S. 2:06 was my favorite part)

omg no

On 12/9/2018 at 7:35 PM, Fake Grandma said:

On 12/9/2018 at 7:31 PM, JELLO said:

I remember both of you from DOA days. Back with Hooligans, Neptune, Lost, but tbh I forgot the first gang name you guys had, before HO.

I'm still sad to see my 6000191271889_R.jpg

xXMLG btw. "sad to see my man go"

On 12/7/2018 at 9:04 PM, xanx said:

i stay inside,smoke weed,pop xanax.beat my meat to hentai movies and roleplay on arma 3 olympus server,whatchu got hommie ?

:rolleyes::dejaywink:

Pop coke, smell my own shit. Wipe my ass from sitting all day, and pick my nose while I play. ;)

• Haha 1