Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I can’t use shadowplay.

Does anyone know of any recording software that has a similar function to shadowplay but AMD card users can use it? I’ve missed to many clips due to having to use Manuel recording softwares because I have an AMD card and I can’t just r3cord the last 5 minutes like everyone else. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Evann said:

Buy an nvidia card

Honestly my experiences using AMD have been just fine. AMD cards are cheaper and perform only a little worse than Nvidea. I feel that the trade off is worth it. But like the post says the only problem I have had is finding a recording software I can use well.

38 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

AMD Relive or Plays.tv

20 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

OBS and AMD Relive are my only suggestions tbh :) 

10 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

AMD Relive Or Plays.tv Should do the job

I’ve looked into AMD Relive a little bit and it seems like the best suggestion from you guys so far. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1

AMD Relive is what I use. Could just be my PC, which it probably is, but my game audio is unsynced with the video and my voice audio is just fine. I used to use plays.tv which worked perfectly, but I couldn't record how long I wanted to on there so I switched.

• Carrot Kid
4 hours ago, Mutiny said:

Does anyone know of any recording software that has a similar function to shadowplay but AMD card users can use it? I’ve missed to many clips due to having to use Manuel recording softwares because I have an AMD card and I can’t just r3cord the last 5 minutes like everyone else. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use OBS to stream to an unlisted youtube stream using the H.264 encoder from my GPU (both Nvidia and AMD have one).  I used to have it setup as a replay buffer so that I could just save the last x minutes.

Edited by Zahzi