Asylum rats fucked you up dear Admins

2 minutes ago, xanx said:

fuck them n their servers,i started playing Olympus,im gonna stay Olympus no matter what

cuz they offered him money to be their Dev lmao

That's not why he's over there. He went there because Peter refused to sell Olympus to him and he didn't agree with the way Peter is running things here. He said as much in a post on the Asylum forum.

• Like 1
  • Admin
12 minutes ago, xanx said:

And i fuckin warned you guys about those rats,i knew they were plottin some shit

Mfw we have been working with asylum with scripting bans and whatnot for actual years but sure. You warned us about their master plan. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Mfw we have been working with asylum with scripting bans and whatnot for actual years but sure. You warned us about their master plan. Lol. 

whatever,all im gonn say,GL u got fucked,now watch what happens now that they unbanned tiger n connor and they r unbanning everyone else

• Downvote 5

Big if true.

Deadass if the Olympus admins let that happen and got played +1 respect to Asylum for being able to do it. Asylum coming back and being powerful is a good thing imo, I love Olympus but some of the rules and procedures here are ass backwards and we went from moderate-light RP to wasteland with cops. If Asylum does make a comeback with the ability to actually compete with Olympus it'll just force Olympus to adapt and become better feature, rp,  community or rule wise. We were getting complacent so competition is great 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Slumberjack said:

Who are "they"? Do you have names/ examples?

THEY as Asylum admins who came here and gave our admins the list of people banned on asylum for scripting/hacking so they can get banned here aswell.

What they did now? Unbanned all of them on Asylum.

i'd say that's a 200 iq outplay

1 minute ago, sploding said:

Big if true.

Deadass if the Olympus admins let that happen and got played +1 respect to Asylum for being able to do it. Asylum coming back and being powerful is a good thing imo, I love Olympus but some of the rules and procedures here are ass backwards and we went from moderate-light RP to wasteland with cops. If Asylum does make a comeback with the ability to actually compete with Olympus it'll just force Olympus to adapt and become better feature, rp,  community or rule wise. We were getting complacent so competition is great 

they did get played lmao they just dont wanna admit it now 

• Downvote 5

So you’re saying that we had tons of players that we permed.  Like we kicked and don’t care if they go play Farm Sim 19 or CS GO, Because they break rules, script, DDOS etc, but we care that Asylum is letting them play?

These banned players are the Ex that cheated on you with 3rd string QB because he had money.  Who the fuck cares.  She doesn’t like him.  It’s just the shiny toys. Let her go man.

1 minute ago, RDyer216 said:

So you’re saying that we had tons of players that we permed.  Like we kicked and don’t care if they go play Farm Sim 19 or CS GO, Because they break rules, script, DDOS etc, but we care that Asylum is letting them play?

These banned players are the Ex that cheated on you with 3rd string QB because he had money.  Who the fuck cares.  She doesn’t like him.  It’s just the shiny toys. Let her go man.

every cartel fighter uses some kinda script and it doesnt matter,its just competition of who plays it better,this is about cartel fighting players n banned players,ur kavala scat ass can get the fook out 

• Downvote 3

I did log onto Asylum for about 40 minutes last night to check it out on civ, and boy was it just an empty and desolate space...

Even if they get some cartel fighters, the server is no where near the level of Olympus. In 45 minutes I saw about 5 people while running about Kavala and Pyrgos-- now that's sad tbh... There is so much more that makes this server great than "skilled cartel players" imo

• Like 2

I don't know what OP is going on about. Delusional.

I literally just switched from there. Un-banning people is going to make asylum even more toxic than it currently is. It's an RDM festival with no admins. If you want to play there, feel free. After one hour of playing on Olympus it was already 10x better. If Asylum wants to be successful they literally need to start banning more people, not start unbanning. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Eased said:

I literally just switched from there. Un-banning people is going to make asylum even more toxic than it currently is. It's an RDM festival with no admins. If you want to play there, feel free. After one hour of playing on Olympus it was already 10x better. If Asylum wants to be successful they literally need to start banning more people, not start unbanning. 

a3408d4384397528f16291e45de4fd19.png

8bb7f334f76b0c8d866cc7da5dd53d8b.png

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, xanx said:

THEY as Asylum admins who came here and gave our admins the list of people banned on asylum for scripting/hacking so they can get banned here aswell.

What they did now? Unbanned all of them on Asylum.

i'd say that's a 200 iq outplay

Why would we want scripters/ hackers to be on our servers?

5 minutes ago, Eased said:

one of our very good developers joined the enemy sever that is the only RP sever that is competing with us 

2 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

Why would we want scripters/ hackers to be on our servers?

so we can have more revives :)

God you act like the asylum staff had some elaborate plot and that YOU uncovered it lmfao

The previous asylum ownership finally gave it up and that being the case, Jesse, who actually likes the new owners went over there to develop. I’m sure the new owners realized how silly some of the bans in their past were (tiger as an example).

Its A natural ownership transition, and it’s one asylum needed as well. But there’s no diabolical plot lol. You didn’t uncover anything lmao

Just now, McDili said:

God you act like the asylum staff had some elaborate plot and that YOU uncovered it lmfao

The previous asylum ownership finally gave it up and that being the case, Jesse, who actually likes the new owners went over there to develop. I’m sure the new owners realized how silly some of the bans in their past were (tiger as an example).

Its A natural ownership transition, and it’s one asylum needed as well. But there’s no diabolical plot lol. You didn’t uncover anything lmao

aight son,now that Tiger is unbanned,Connor is on the way of getting unbanned let's see how many cartel fighters will stay here...

1 minute ago, McDili said:

(tiger as an example).

Then what about here? If he did nun wrong there,he probably didnt du nun wrong here,both him and Connor.
You banned Connor for appereantly "hacking" someones forum account? That's stoopid if you ask me
What did you ban Tiger for ?

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, .Cole said:

It's like this dude thinks he's warning us about Armageddon. This shit is too funny.

On another note, Who the fuck cares?

Dont get me wrong, id rather fight cartels on asylum then here, Cop entertains me more on Olympus than there. 

Just now, xanx said:

aight son,now that Tiger is unbanned,Connor is on the way of getting unbanned let's see how many cartel fighters will stay here...

Then what about here? If he did nun wrong there,he probably didnt du nun wrong here,both him and Connor.
You banned Connor for appereantly "hacking" someones forum account? That's stoopid if you ask me
What did you ban Tiger for ?

I didn’t ban Connor was out of the staff by then.

Tiger got banned here for ddos, has nothing to do with his asylum ban. When I looked at the evidence asylum provided for his ban, it was retarded. The admins weren’t knowledgeable of game mechanics and believed Tiger was cheating when he wasn’t. He played olympus for a long time after that before he got banned for ddos.