How To Bring Back Ganglife

One night a week lets do a Team Deathmatch event type thing, call it Friday Night Fights or something.

Basically we'll pick a day during the week to make the Admins/Mods host a Gang Wars type Deathmatch event.

1. 5 man teams (a smaller version of GW so it wouldn't take as long)
  2. Gangs can wager other Gangs for War points/Money.
  3. Cops/Vigis can't interfere
  4. Winner of each match receives a certain amount of Prize Money
  5. Keep track of Wins and Losses for each Gang.
  6. Keep track of Kills and Deaths of each participant.
  7. Gangs with the best records can advance to an actual Gang Wars with bigger payouts/prizes.

Everyone already said its not about having the cap, its about the fun of fighting. So lets give people a dedicated time to fight.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, xDRO said:

One night a week lets do a Team Deathmatch event type thing, call it Friday Night Fights or something.

Basically we'll pick a day during the week to make the Admins/Mods host a Gang Wars type Deathmatch event.

1. 5 man teams (a smaller version of GW so it wouldn't take as long)
  2. Gangs can wager other Gangs for War points/Money.
  3. Cops/Vigis can't interfere
  4. Winner of each match receives a certain amount of Prize Money
  5. Keep track of Wins and Losses for each Gang.
  6. Keep track of Kills and Deaths of each participant.
  7. Gangs with the best records can advance to an actual Gang Wars with bigger payouts/prizes.

Everyone already said its not about having the cap, its about the fun of fighting. So lets give people a dedicated time to fight.

This is acutally a dope idea. All cartel fighters will be unhappy with any fight not at OG or Church

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Matt The Savage said:

Already presented this idea peter long said he has something in the works

I mean, It seems to be an easy fix.

By adding stats and shit like that it will make people want to fight and be the best. Also @Peter Long could do a GW at the end of each season and wouldnt have the community up his ass about hosting one every month.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, xDRO said:

I mean, It seems to be an easy fix.

By adding stats and shit like that it will make people want to fight and be the best. Also @Peter Long could do a GW at the end of each season and wouldnt have the community up his ass about hosting one every month.

Facts. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Caden said:

Make people who want to be unbanned write a 5 page essay on why cheating is bad

hahaha gave me a nice laugh.

3 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

@indian how did you get civ rep and you’re posting all this junk on here?  You are supposed to be a voice to make it better.  Not a voice to trash it.  Leave the bad posts to rapid, lion and xanx

He would've, but i was busy witcho moma so i told him to do it.

3 hours ago, ApacheWarrior said:

@draMa i had the whole community vouching for my unban on a post i made a week ago and the post was just deleted and nothing was said about the matter

Senior staff team are not even willing to get in a channel and speak to me even though i have so many people supporting me i think i at least deserve that

what did u do ?

3 hours ago, indian said:

Because they want plague and mL to leave with the rest of the cartel gangs that have already left over the months.

mL can go back to asylum.

• Downvote 1

idk why you guys think capping gang slots will create more fights. all it will do is just make the best players join one gang, which leaves newer and worse players no one to learn from. before asylum introduced group caps higher tier gangs allowed newer players to join to find talent and help improve players with potential. the group cap wont create gangs it will just make less people want to fight like it did on asylum ( or just make people create multiple groups and have a "B Team" )

Edited by dog:)
1 minute ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ` said:

no 

E v e r y  o n e 

That will never happen. Lets unban someone who breaches TOS for their ISP and illegally DDoSes bc they want an advantage at a cartel. Yeah.. No

3 hours ago, draMa said:

Fuck you, you kobe’d be in a montage you’re staying banned. Nah but I can’t remember why you were banned off the top of my head but when I get home we can talk about it. Obviously not a guarantee of anything coming from it but I’d be willing to listen and try. I do this shit for fun and I like the community. I don’t do it so I can be in charge of something and have some sort of power like some do. Hmu in a few hours

idc about warning or anything, i just have to say it, i think that we can all agree here that @draMa is the realest nigga out here. !

And honestly,you guys should give second chance to everyone, im pretty sure alot of people wont do the same shit again, you never know...
But dont just make an unban wave, make a post, let people know that if they make a ban appeal (if they are permed) it will be reviewed and the decision will be made.
Obviously u guys would have to review shit tons of appeals but it could actually bring the cartel life back to life...
Honestly, the only people i wouldnt let appeal is those who blew up the server...those people deserve to be banned from using the internet.

Just now, SecTranLive said:

So limiting cop slots and not limiting gang slots is balanced? :hmm:

hEy lOoK iM a CaReEr cOp aNd i WiLl DiSaGrEe wItH eVeRy IdEa ThAt WiLl nErF cOpS

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

even if someone is permed for ddosing / hacking / give them a fucking chance to have a chat in ts.

I know so many people that are banned and they just want the chance to talk to peter/sa in ts 

4 minutes ago, SecTranLive said:

So limiting cop slots and not limiting gang slots is balanced? :hmm:

With your logic, civs shouldn't have NLR since cops don't have it and since cops don't lose anything such as money or their loadout when they die, civs shouldn't lose their loadout either.

Edited by indian
  • TriHard 1
Just now, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ` said:

even if someone is permed for ddosing / hacking / give them a fucking chance to have a chat in ts.

I know so many people that are banned and they just want the chance to talk to peter/sa in ts 

That is fine. What makes you think someone should be unbanned for breaking the law and performing a DDoS attack? I don't think Olympus wants anything to do with that, so it is kind of a waste of time in my opinion. GangWars has been a nightmare for the past 2 events because of DDoS attacks. It not only makes a toxic environment for people on Olympus but it is also kind of humiliating for Olympus as brand to hold an event that is a shit show of people being DDoSed on stream. 

4 hours ago, tacosmell said:

using scripts (pulldowns), lag switching, and exploiting should not be looked at from the same point of view as loading up a PBO and nuking a server

ecd7c779c1894223da2fd4adbbb07ad8.png

13 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

That is fine. What makes you think someone should be unbanned for breaking the law and performing a DDoS attack? I don't think Olympus wants anything to do with that, so it is kind of a waste of time in my opinion.

I mean they didn't even cheat tho and people ddos on every game. I'm not saying this makes it good but if you wanna kill yourself over being hit off for 2 minutes then mate pull up your pants a bit.

14 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

GangWars has been a nightmare for the past 2 events because of DDoS attacks. It not only makes a toxic environment for people on Olympus but it is also kind of humiliating for Olympus as brand to hold an event that is a shit show of people being DDoSed on stream. 

This is retarded since banning ddosers legit doesn't help at all. I go and try to convince my friends who are banned that it isn't worth hitting off the contenders but people still do it anyways and people will still keep doing it.

01001000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01101011 01101001 01100100 01100100 01101111 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101111 01101110 00101110 00101110 00100000

9 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

ecd7c779c1894223da2fd4adbbb07ad8.png

I mean they didn't even cheat tho and people ddos on every game. I'm not saying this makes it good but if you wanna kill yourself over being hit off for 2 minutes then mate pull up your pants a bit.

This is retarded since banning ddosers legit doesn't help at all. I go and try to convince my friends who are banned that it isn't worth hitting off the contenders but people still do it anyways and people will still keep doing it.

'They didnt even cheat tho" I think DDoSing to get an advantage on cap is the highest level of cheating since the man ISNT EVEN ON THE SERVER ANYMORE