Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

well the whole story was  there was two Mar-10s in the middle of entrence to the car dealer and i pick one up and took it to a cop and i have a medic witness that saw them there mean and him arived at the same time and i picked it up and asked him to take me to the PD HQ and he did and a cop came and i asked him do i get a finders fee if i turn it in and he said ya but u should B line it to your house and sell it and thats what i did and now im trying to sell it and i know it is worth at least like 15 -20 mill easy so can you help me ?? 

Just now, 4familyfun said:

well the whole story was  there was two Mar-10s in the middle of entrence to the car dealer and i pick one up and took it to a cop and i have a medic witness that saw them there mean and him arived at the same time and i picked it up and asked him to take me to the PD HQ and he did and a cop came and i asked him do i get a finders fee if i turn it in and he said ya but u should B line it to your house and sell it and thats what i did and now im trying to sell it and i know it is worth at least like 15 -20 mill easy so can you help me ?? 

what cop told you to sell cop gear?

2 hours ago, Morgan Freeman said:

Either way they need to be deleted considering mar 10s don’t just spawn in Kavala randomly.

What do you mean? of course they do. i once found a navid in neo HQ. you're just not looking hard enough :dejaywink:

• Hmm 1