Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Now - Issue #1

Im not into the new APD skins

If you can think of a way to improve them post a suggestion thread. I'm sure Jendrak is always down for improvements. 

Wow what a good, neat, article. Well done Warfare.

If you can think of stuff we can add to it let me know. Trying to use this series as an information outlet for those that can't sift through every thread. 

If you can think of a way to improve them post a suggestion thread. I'm sure Jendrak is always down for improvements. 

If you can think of stuff we can add to it let me know. Trying to use this series as an information outlet for those that can't sift through every thread. 

I really like the mainly black color.  Or maybe even a nice blue for APD

Or maybe Black and gold

Good work on this Warfare! Lots of good info here.

@Jendrak, what do the police skins look like with the grey portions being white? I really enjoy the skin design itself, just not too hot on the grey/black as it looks more like a swat team design (maybe keep that sucker on the hunter/strider, make the rest black/white). Contrasting colors is always nice because as a civ you can differentiate vehicles based on skins from further out. 

this was a defo good idea to start a news post like this :) 

im guessing its goin gto be weekly? be good so everyone can keep up to date with everything even if they dont get online much too :)

Im liking the new skins too, specially that "BanHammer Huron" lol 

Now does anyone know if the police Vehciles have light bars or hidden lights? Becuase I'm looking at all the cop vehicles for the new skin and they don't show any sign of a light bar on the off-road...

This is inside the editor and the lights are coded in by Poseidon. The vehicle lights will still be the same as they are now.