Vigilantes must rise!

Hello my fellow vigilantes!

It has come to my attention that our arch nemesis, @Ryan still has it out for us. His first purge was a remarkable display of disorganization and disappointment. A second purge only proves how strong we really are.  Nobody will ever come between us and our mission, ridding the streets of criminals while making millions in the process. As we lay in our ocean of riches reminiscing on the days where a spar-16 taser was obtainable at 25 arrests, remember this. We as a people are what make this land proud and true. We worked long and hard to obtain the current social status that comes with being a vigilante. With this said, on the day of the purge i want one thing, and one thing only...

RYAN

The vigilante that sends this unlawful, crooked, good for nothing SKAT to jail will not only receive a payout of 5 million dollars but take claim of a brand new hunter!

I know you will do me proud on this day, now rise my children. For us vigilantes to prevail through these difficult times. We are in record numbers, and nobody can stop us... not even peter.  

• Like 7
  • Downvote 4
  • Owner

You sir are a confident opponent I will say, but lets talk about this

2 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

His first purge was a remarkable display of disorganization and disappointment.

From what I recall, the vigilantes have went into hiding, threw in the towel, and ran for their lives. Rumor has it, they even went to the Rebel training course and hung the white flag, accepting defeat. However, it seems that the vigi population has increased again, meaning we now need to finish you rats once and for all.

Just now, Ryan said:

You sir are a confident opponent I will say, but lets talk about this

From what I recall, the vigilantes have went into hiding, threw in the towel, and ran for their lives. Rumor has it, they even went to the Rebel training course and hung the white flag, accepting defeat. However, it seems that the vigi population has increased again, meaning we now need to finish you rats once and for all.

Vigilantes are in full affect mr. ryan. We are the only trustworthy group of people left in this land. I bode you well in your escape... but it wont be enough.

• Hmm 1
  • Owner
5 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

Vigilantes are in full affect mr. ryan. We are the only trustworthy group of people left in this land. I bode you well in your escape... but it wont be enough.

f0a75af9b6c203a26f1979ca442754d3.png

nuff said

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

I was not present for the first purge, but this one I will be, and you can never kill the rats, kill one, and we multiply by two.