Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rotor tap Straw poll plz participate

Rotor Tapping  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Should rotor tapping be allowed?

• No
    • Only whilst engaged
    • Yes

The problem isn't that you rotor tapped, its that they blew up. Stop misconstruing what I and a moderator have told you.  You already know that what you did wasn't covered under the rules, and you tried to back it up with the fact that they were "asking for it". I linked you the exact rule, explained what you had done, and than corps corroborated everything I said. So maybe change the title to, should you be able to VDM if they are asking for it.

• Like 1
Just now, Gaz said:

The problem isn't that you rotor tapped, its that they blew up. Stop misconstruing what I and a moderator have told you.  You already know that what you did wasn't covered under the rules, and you tried to back it up with the fact that they were "asking for it" I linked you the exact rule, explained what you had done, and than corps corroborated everything I said. So maybe change the title to, should you be able to VDM if they are asking for it.

Why should it matter if they die????? if your initiated and actively trying to kill them who cares....other then the kids purposely baiting to get people banned 

• Downvote 7
Just now, REAL Raptr said:

Why should it matter if they die????? if your initiated and actively trying to kill them who cares....other then the kids purposely baiting to get people banned 

Lmao he was just hovering there, its an unfair way to kill somebody, it is literally VDM. If you want to make a poll about removing VDM, than do that. What you shouldn't do is make a post asking if you are able to rotor tap, something that wasn't an issue. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

With that logic SO MUCH SHIT would be allowed. You fucked up, own up to it. Rotor tapping is fully allowed aslong as you dont kill someone, same goes for ramming someones car // Pit maneuver, as long as they dont blow up // die your good.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

With that logic SO MUCH SHIT would be allowed. You fucked up, own up to it. Rotor tapping is fully allowed aslong as you dont kill someone, same goes for ramming someones car // Pit maneuver, as long as they dont blow up your good.

Your aware this is arma were playing right? Please give me a tutorial on how to know if they will explode or not... the guy sat there on auto hover for 5 mins while i aproached from 6 different angles carefully enough not to crash into him and just enough make the rotor go out and get him on the ground with my guys wouldn't you say that the person auto hovering for 5 minutes in same spot even while being shot at and attacked by my mohawk doesn't deserve a 25mil gang house on kav square and a 8 day is hella harsh

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, REAL Raptr said:

Your aware this is arma were playing right? Please give me a tutorial on how to know if they will explode or not... the guy sat there on auto hover for 5 mins while i aproached from 6 different angles carefully enough not to crash into him and just enough make the rotor go out and get him on the ground with my guys wouldn't you say that the person auto hovering for 5 minutes in same spot even while being shot at and attacked by my mohawk doesn't deserve a 25mil gang house on kav square and a 8 day is hella harsh

This is Arma.. You should just assume anything you do to a vehicle will make it blow the fuck up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

He was over 50 meters in the air. VDM is an unfair way of killing people, there is no skill. I don't know what you mean when you are talking about 25 mil. I bet the 8 day is due to past bans.

5 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

I think this 8 day will be an eye-opener for you and a chance for you to read the rules and come back to Olympus with a different approach. Good Luck 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

Im well aware that its arma were playing, are you? You rotor tap someone high up in the air, thats gonna fuck you over. The only times rotor tapping someone can work out in your favor is when they are on the ground and spooling up. When the helicopters main rotors are not spooled up it will go boom, trust me on that one heh. As far as whatever else you included, you fucked up, you got banned, good luck? As per future posts, please use commas etc, im genuinely confused at times reading this and that's said in the nicest way possible... 

Just now, Gaz said:
1 minute ago, Gaz said:

He was over 50 meters in the air. VDM is an unfair way of killing people, there is no skill. I don't know what you mean when you are talking about 25 mil. I bet the 8 day is due to past bans.

Gaz last bit of my time your wasting was i supposed to wait till he ran outta gas? I was already told by higher staff the math done on my ban is wrong....the only comp they want is a house we can get 25 mill for any day of the week and this corps guy went dark ages ago and you can be 5 meters in the air pilot still can easily make it explode i landed my heli which was at the same altitude and my rotor went out same time as his and he had the easier heli...

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, REAL Raptr said:

Gaz last bit of my time your wasting was i supposed to wait till he ran outta gas? I was already told by higher staff the math done on my ban is wrong....the only comp they want is a house we can get 25 mill for any day of the week and this corps guy went dark ages ago and you can be 5 meters in the air pilot still can easily make it explode i landed my heli which was at the same altitude and my rotor went out same time as his and he had the easier heli...

you could have shot him out, waited till he ran out of gas, Titan'd him... Not break a rule, thats never the answer. If you rotor tap at 5 meters, its a hell of a lot more likely they will not blow up than 100 meters. You rotor tap at your own risk, if they blow up you compensate.

5 minutes ago, Gaz said:

you could have shot him out, waited till he ran out of gas, Titan'd him... Not break a rule, thats never the answer. If you rotor tap at 5 meters, its a hell of a lot more likely they will not blow up than 100 meters. You rotor tap at your own risk, if they blow up you compensate.

I will comp them for the orca anytime that's all that was lost that never was a problem question here is why should my gang member that wasn't even online loose his house? [worth 25mil]

• Downvote 1

I will comp them for the orca anytime that's all that was lost that never was a problem question here is why should my gang member that wasn't even online loose his house? [worth 25mil]

I have 0 idea

So you would agree that's not a reasonable comp can we agree on something at least

Idk, I don't know the whole situation and I am not staff so I couldn't tell you. Did Corps come to that comp or the other people? I just don't really understand any of that story.

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Idk, I don't know the whole situation and I am not staff so I couldn't tell you. Did Corps come to that comp or the other people? I just don't really understand any of that story.

Corps didnt say a thing regarding the comp other then he couldn't be bothered and went and played overwatch for a hour and a half while i waited just for him to get offline.....

keep sucking onyxs toes...

• Downvote 1
43 minutes ago, REAL Raptr said:

That’s VDM my good man.  Using your vehicle to kill a player is against the rules.