Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Im a retard

4 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Keep coming at me chief doesn’t make your epeen any larger.

You actually joined Olympus for the first time July 7th of 2017, I was here 2 years before you.

Unless you want to make up being a corporal again and write #RoadToCorporal in your name for attention.

• Like 2

I’ve been here since Jager owned tree, back when MC was just beginning under a different name. I change my name a lot, and have multiple steam accounts as you can see in your “notes”. Look I just don’t like the way you guys run things, no issues here apart from your exorbitant cocky attitude that everyone whose not a cop recognizes.

Lets leave it at this, and settle it in game some time eh? 

9 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

I’ve been here since Jager owned tree, back when MC was just beginning under a different name. I change my name a lot, and have multiple steam accounts as you can see in your “notes”. Look I just don’t like the way you guys run things, no issues here apart from your exorbitant cocky attitude that everyone whose not a cop recognizes.

Lets leave it at this, and settle it in game some time eh? 

Actually you are right, you played under two player IDs. So maybe you have been here as long as me. But I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't correct the errors I made during my argument. The disciplinary records I posted were wrong, I only checked one PID....

Here is the whole list:

fa9f866b87bf4ed3e2cbf1c26993fdf7.png

Now that I know you guys are the same person as Calico, you definitely will not be returning to the APD anytime soon. No more changing your name and using alternate player IDs to sneak past discipline.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pledge said:

Actually you are right, you played under two player IDs. So maybe you have been here as long as me. But I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't correct the errors I made during my argument. The disciplinary records I posted were wrong, I only checked one PID....

Here is the whole list:

Now that I know you guys are the same person as Calico, you definitely will not be returning to the APD anytime soon. No more changing your name and using alternate player IDs to sneak past discipline.

big e peen monkey boi.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Pledge said:

Here is the whole list:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
20 hours ago, Pledge said:

Here is the whole list:

OH and I’m sorry to beat a dead horse but I didn’t even read this someone brought some of what is in here to my attention. 

If you, or anyone else, ever spoke to me in real life like how you type down in your notes I’d rock you in your puny Adam’s apple. Learn respect.

1 hour ago, Ariana Grande said:

OH and I’m sorry to beat a dead horse but I didn’t even read this someone brought some of what is in here to my attention. 

If you, or anyone else, ever spoke to me in real life like how you type down in your notes I’d rock you in your puny Adam’s apple. Learn respect.

Ahhh yes, the internet. A place where everyone can come and have big cock, talk as much shit as they want, act like a bad ass cuz pew pew and have no repercussions or consequences... for the most part that is. :bender-dance: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so can  i   just  opt  out   of  taking   my   po test  and   staying   as a  deputy  cause  im  perfectly  fine  with   that,  if  it   risks  me  losing   my  cop