Im a retard

8 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

dont they blacklist after failing the third test?

I think it's a removal for a set amount of time. Blacklist is for 3 failed consecutive deputy tests If I'm remembering right.

• Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

dont they blacklist after failing the third test?

They prob won’t blacklist you, cause you are already a deputy, but they might make you wait like a couple months to take it again 

• Admin
1 hour ago, sploding said:

I think it's a removal for a set amount of time. Blacklist is for 3 failed consecutive deputy tests If I'm remembering right.

It’s the fourth failed deputy test that blacklists you. 1= 1 day wait. 2= one week wait. 3= one month wait. 4= blacklist. Doesn’t happen very often. PO test is typically eligible every week until you eventually get it or quit. 

26 minutes ago, Dante said:

It’s the fourth failed deputy test that blacklists you. 1= 1 day wait. 2= one week wait. 3= one month wait. 4= blacklist. Doesn’t happen very often. PO test is typically eligible every week until you eventually get it or quit. 

We have it now if you fail po test 3 times you get removed.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FULTKING said:

So I've failed my  P.O.  test twice now should I just go for most failed po test or should I just actually try and pass it.

1032603137_shouldofbeenbanned.png.61f36644987edf48303a98f86224edd2.pngolympus.png.29b6d9c22c0fcf6d76ec1a7527e9bf67.png

quit cop before you get blacklisted by the power hungry wanna be’s. I hate APD cops it’s funny because I love real cops. Maybe because they’re the complete opposite of a good demeanor.

my advice quit cop and cap cartels and get money by robbing or doing runs.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

We have it now if you fail po test 3 times you get removed.

This just reiterates my point. What kind of department would rather throw their cops away rather than assist in the knowledge that they are lacking? Like I’ve heard people take their tests and then if they fail “sorry sir you’ve failed reapply in 1 week” and if you ask what you’ve gotten wrong “I can’t disclose that”. Lmao I miss the real cop @Plumber

@Ariana Grande can you just stop? You got in trouble, sent me a private message BEGGING to be let back on, I told you to submit an appeal, which was denied, and instantly you went from apologizing to flaming the APD on the forums.

36db07fef1fb096f5a9f626036538e3b.png

4b3d514d8a925bf2d84436e3beff50c5.png

But I think I would be the retard here if I let someone back who has the following history:

1db73184f6ee6e696fd5dd5462207154.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

@Ariana Grande can you just stop? You got in trouble, sent me a private message BEGGING to be let back on, I told you to submit an appeal, which was denied, and instantly you went from apologizing to flaming the APD on the forums.

36db07fef1fb096f5a9f626036538e3b.png

4b3d514d8a925bf2d84436e3beff50c5.png

But I think I would be the retard here if I let someone back who has the following history:

1db73184f6ee6e696fd5dd5462207154.png

I only talk to people who play the server for than 3 hours a week.

Lol. Reading some of those notes shows how much your administration for a role play police department are mongs. Have the nerve to call other people unprofessional? Talk to your dumbass lieutenants and sergeants and tell them to stop flaming on the server.

chrisgg literally goes into cop channels posts someone’s profile link and goes “dislike this guys content.” I saw it firsthand  when I was dumb enough to be cop.

I’m not the chief of police. I am a rebel. I kill cops. I can flame on the forums. You have an expectation, as well as your “senior” apd members of professionalism and respect.

get over it. I was playing here before you had arma.

1 minute ago, Ariana Grande said:

I only talk to people who play the server for than 3 hours a week.

Consulting the stats here: I have played 18 hours and 40 minutes

You have played 19 hours and 20 minutes.

Sorry that 40 minutes is the difference in your hearing.

2 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Lol. Reading some of those notes shows how much your administration for a role play police department are mongs. Have the nerve to call other people unprofessional? Talk to your dumbass lieutenants and sergeants and tell them to stop flaming on the server.

chrisgg literally goes into cop channels posts someone’s profile link and goes “dislike this guys content.” I saw it firsthand  when I was dumb enough to be cop.

I’m not the chief of police. I am a rebel. I kill cops. I can flame on the forums. You have an expectation, as well as your “senior” apd members of professionalism and respect.

get over it. I was playing here before you had arma.

LMAO

• Like 1
Just now, Pledge said:

Consulting the stats here: I have played 18 hours and 40 minutes

You have played 19 hours and 20 minutes.

Sorry that 40 minutes is the difference in your hearing.

Keep coming at me chief doesn’t make your epeen any larger.