Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ban's  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Being ban by whomever should show you evidence during ban without asking

4 minutes ago, W!LD said:

What the fuck is the question 

It saves time, so players don't have to wait for extended periods, such as now when theres 41 player reports, and probably another 100 appeals, I like this, instead of having to ask for the video and wait another period of time. Staff has always been fast to respond on ban reports and appeals for me, but I think for even both it is absolutley a good idea for both parties.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W!LD said:

What the fuck is the question 

The question is obvious endless you cant read, SHOULD STAFF AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU THE VIDEO FOR THE REASON OF THE BAN WITHOUT ASKING.

do you understand now?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Charels said:

The question is obvious endless you cant read, SHOULD STAFF AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU THE VIDEO FOR THE REASON OF THE BAN WITHOUT ASKING.

do you understand now?

What you just stated and “Being ban by whomever should show you evidence during ban without asking” are completely different but yeah I understand now 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

It's not hard to make a ban appeal and ask for the evidence in the appeal. You are going to have to submit a ticket anyways to try and get the ban lifted even if the evidence is provided from the get go 

3 minutes ago, Grego said:

How about not getting banned in the first place :4head:

whelp when you play on a server that has the most toxic little 14 year olds who cry about everything GL not getting ban. 

10 minutes ago, drama said:

nope I didn’t ban you :)

Admin can over power a mods ban :)

Just now, Charels said:

whelp when you play on a server that has the most toxic little 14 year olds who cry about everything GL not getting ban. 

Not unless there’s a reason to and I’m at work anyways but yeah. Who banned you and what’s the excuse on why you shouldn’t just outta curiousity

Just now, drama said:

Not unless there’s a reason to and I’m at work anyways but yeah. Who banned you and what’s the excuse on why you shouldn’t just outta curiousity

Whelp VDM 3 day ban :) mav :( and my excuse is the fucker drove his van into my ifrit and blew us both up :angry: 

I've had 4 bans in my time on Olympus. I'm not sure exactly but I'm pretty sure either 3 or 4 of them have been lifted, after I was able to review plaintiff evidence, and provide counter evidence of what happened. The last time this happened I got a one day ban for fail RP on a Saturday, and even though I was pretty sure I know what I was banned for, I didn't know for sure and didn't get any response from an administrator until the next day. But if evidence was given to me automatically with the ban, I would be able to start fighting the case immediately. And because I was banned improperly, and wasted a day when I planned to play with the gang, @Mercury decided to comp me and look into banning the two plaintiffs for exploiting (which is a different story). But, sometimes cases would move faster if the proper evidence for the ban is provided immediately. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Charels said:

I have been here for 3 years and haven't been banned yet.

27 minutes ago, Squeezy said:

I've had 4 bans in my time on Olympus. I'm not sure exactly but I'm pretty sure either 3 or 4 of them have been lifted, after I was able to review plaintiff evidence, and provide counter evidence of what happened. The last time this happened I got a one day ban for fail RP on a Saturday, and even though I was pretty sure I know what I was banned for, I didn't know for sure and didn't get any response from an administrator until the next day. But if evidence was given to me automatically with the ban, I would be able to start fighting the case immediately. And because I was banned improperly, and wasted a day when I planned to play with the gang, @Mercury decided to comp me and look into banning the two plaintiffs for exploiting (which is a different story). But, sometimes cases would move faster if the proper evidence for the ban is provided immediately. 

Thumbs up, would definitely help out a little better.

You expect staff to show you the evidence as soon as you get banned? That would drastically increase the time it takes to do player reports and in some cases we may not be able to find the players forum profile therefore we will waste our time searching for it when we could've been doing more reports or ban appeals.