Ban's  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Being ban by whomever should show you evidence during ban without asking

17 minutes ago, hawk said:

You expect staff to show you the evidence as soon as you get banned? That would drastically increase the time it takes to do player reports and in some cases we may not be able to find the players forum profile therefore we will waste our time searching for it when we could've been doing more reports or ban appeals.

God forbid someone has to take 10 more minutes to find a forum name, you get points for every ticket you do and get free in game items. 

Just now, Eggman said:

Not gonna happen, submit an appeal.

Thanks for your involvement, I kinda figured the staff would shoot it down due to any extra work they gotta do. 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Charels said:

God forbid someone has to take 10 more minutes to find a forum name, you get points for every ticket you do and get free in game items. 

10 minutes per forum name doesn't sound like a lot but what about if a mod does around 30 reports in one day? They won't waste their time finding a forum name for every report they dealt with. Let's say it would take 5 minutes per report to give someone the evidence, that time would add up quickly. Staff are also doing this on their free time so you have to take that into account also. Sure we may get in game items but that is for spending our free time to help the community. The ban appeal system is also more formal. Messages may not be sent sometimes as someone's inbox may be full.

3 minutes ago, Charels said:

Thanks for your involvement, I kinda figured the staff would shoot it down due to any extra work they gotta do.

Yikes, it's literally impossible to give everyone their evidence through the forums considering many of the people who get banned dont have a forum account. Easy solution: dont be sketchy and get banned and theres a 95% chance youll never have to worry about getting banned. Or take the alternative and get banned and take 2 minutes out of your time to submit an appeal.

• Like 1

People who are banned often:
i2Wg8Cu.png

People who are NOT banned often:
tXpqGcq.png

It weird how it do be like that sumtiem.

5 minutes ago, Eggman said:

Yikes, it's literally impossible to give everyone their evidence through the forums considering many of the people who get banned dont have a forum account. Easy solution: dont be sketchy and get banned and theres a 95% chance youll never have to worry about getting banned. Or take the alternative and get banned and take 2 minutes out of your time to submit an appeal.

+1

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Charels said:

I find it funny how you think staff are just lazy because your idea got shot down, sorry that they can't answer your ban appeal as soon as you submit it BECAUSE WE DO THIS ON OUR FREE TIME. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Pledge said:

I don't need to kneepad anyone fam. I already was staff and already am chief. 

tell em pledgey

1 hour ago, Charels said:

The question is obvious endless you cant read, SHOULD STAFF AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU THE VIDEO FOR THE REASON OF THE BAN WITHOUT ASKING.

do you understand now?

Why don't you and your shitty UNSC gang just not break rules. I have gotten at least 3 of you retards banned. Read the rules.

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

I find it funny how you think staff are just lazy because your idea got shot down, sorry that they can't answer your ban appeal as soon as you submit it BECAUSE WE DO THIS ON OUR FREE TIME. 

Please explain when I ever stated yous are lazy? 

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

tell em pledgey

Why don't you and your shitty UNSC gang just not break rules. I have gotten at least 3 of you retards banned. Read the rules.

You got the wrong charles homie, who’s UNSC? 

3 minutes ago, Charels said:

Please explain when I ever stated yous are lazy? 

28 minutes ago, Charels said:

I kinda figured the staff would shoot it down due to any extra work they gotta do.

Just now, Charels said:

Lol you’ve been in this website for 20 days. 

Actually this particular forum account has been. I have one that was created in 2014, and one in 2016, and this one.

Don't turn this on me you're the retard who expects staff to give you proof of your own mistakes. Stop treating bans like a court case. They don't ban you randomly.

In other news: players are now required to make a forum account before they play and then players are not allowed to have names that deviate from their forum name 

:)

• Like 3
  • Hmm 1

Yeah, since im the one that banned you.. here is the answer..

1. Not all players have their Steam64 ID on their forum profile
2. Most players use different names then their forum profile
3. Many players don't even have a forum profile
4. If you break a rule, why should I bend over backwards to find you to let you know what you did wrong? Many times folks know what they did wrong (in this case in your appeal you knew EXACTLY what you did, unfortunately you took bad advice not to comp)
5. You will always be provided the evidence of what you did if you ask for it (unless you did it to or in front of a staff member)

The only solution to your problem would be to have a "wall of shame" where all bans and supporting evidence is posted publicly so you can find your ban and evidence. That is something we will not do as many people don't want the fact they are banned to be publicly known or the video. (once you get the video you are free to share with whomever you want, but I won't share it beyond you and staff)

I get it, being banned is frustrating. Learn from it and try not to do it again. Bitching and moaning on the forums, updating your appeal every 30 mins for a status update and pinging admins/mods via PMs is not going to get it looked at any faster. These jobs are volunteer positions, for instance I am taking time out of my work day to respond to this post.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

• Like 2