Rain and Night  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Rain and Night

• Remove rain and night
    • Remove rain and reduce the length of night
    • Keep it how it is now

3 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

not process

I'm doing a run to make money, not to sit there and do nothing. I shouldn't have to not process in order to see a car otherwise I wouldn't be there

3 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

Which why I said rain can be used to sneak up or people. That just means you need to be more alert, not process, or have a lookout. Something should not be removed because you think it makes processing hard 

Yeah, but in real life, it doesnt poor down rain every time it rains, its like a faint pitter patter, I guess maybe instead of removing it, change the noise? Cause in olympus every time it rains, it fking rains.

Its not like im fully against rain, because I did vote "keep it how it is" for the sole purpose I dont want night to be removed. And rain is indeed a good additive to the every gameplay, just change the sound of it.... thanks

33 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Everyday on Olympus is set to be the summer solstice which is the longest daytime possible on Arma 3. So you can't get rid of night, if you wanna shorten night your gonna have to shorten day time.

fucking nerd

13 hours ago, Bojo said:

Shorter night means shorter day. Its just how arma is.

no its not. if asylum can make the night cycle fast, 100% olympus can. night lasts like 5 mins on asylum and there is no rain, and asylum has better fps

5 hours ago, cHROME. said:

Asylum has longer days and shorter nights, so yeah its possible. The rain is annoying and make peoples  fps drops, keep night but but make it shorter and remove rain. 

+1, this man is speaking the truth

7 hours ago, Millennium said:

Everyday on Olympus is set to be the summer solstice which is the longest daytime possible on Arma 3. So you can't get rid of night, if you wanna shorten night your gonna have to shorten day time.

But you can shorten night without shortening day, asylum is day almost all the time with only  around 15 mins of night

Edited by Drippp
17 minutes ago, Drippp said:

But you can shorten night without shortening day, asylum is day almost all the time with only  around 15 mins of night

This is what I've been told by Yeti when he was a dev. Im not sure how asylum does it but thats how Yeti explained it. He said u couldn't shorten night without shortening day

10 minutes ago, Millennium said:

This is what I've been told by Yeti when he was a dev. Im not sure how asylum does it but thats how Yeti explained it. He said u couldn't shorten night without shortening day

i pray every night papa yeti rests easy