Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Friendly Reminder

As a career medic....I see blood....I see guts.... and I see the breaking point of many many men... and some children (why they roaming the streets of altis with guns is beyond me). 

Something else I see is a tad bit more rdm than necessary. So unless you are a enemy gang or in a red zone... this is your reminder that if you are in battle and kill someone...a medic shows upand revives that person.... you do need to remember to engage again.

I see a lot of people that wait for the person to be picked up just to kill them again and it has been explained to me that it is considered rdm at that point.

So please protect yourself.

P.S. if you're getting revived and not gang or red... same goes for you.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Lincoln Williams said:

I see a lot of people that wait for the person to be picked up just to kill them again and it has been explained to me that it is considered rdm at that point.

If their gangs are in an active gun fight as that person is revived, or in other words, if any of the gang members trade shots like 5 to 10 seconds before the person is revived, you can kill/taze that person no engagement as soon as they get up. Ive been told that multiple times by members of big gangs and by support team, along with an admin.

15 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

If their gangs are in an active gun fight as that person is revived, or in other words, if any of the gang members trade shots like 5 to 10 seconds before the person is revived, you can kill/taze that person no engagement as soon as they get up. Ive been told that multiple times by members of big gangs and by support team, along with an admin.

Pretty sure this is false. when your dead you can’t be involved in a situation so even if your gang is fighting someone you can’t just be instantly shot when picked up now if you said after a few seconds after he was revived I’d say sure because if there still fighting he’s then joined the engagement.

As for the post it’s self most people think that just because they killed them the first time means there still engaged for 5mins.

6 hours ago, Lincoln Williams said:

As a career medic....I see blood....I see guts.... and I see the breaking point of many many men... and some children (why they roaming the streets of altis with guns is beyond me). 

Something else I see is a tad bit more rdm than necessary. So unless you are a enemy gang or in a red zone... this is your reminder that if you are in battle and kill someone...a medic shows upand revives that person.... you do need to remember to engage again.

So please protect yourself.

P.S. if you're getting revived and not gang or red... same goes for you.

If they still got boys alive then I'm piping and you best be running cuz you're probs snaking revives after being told not to revive them. At least that's the majority of medics, and that shit gets you killed.

51 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

Yes this is true but not what I was referring to lol. More or less the solo one on one's I come across

34 minutes ago, Dargen said:

Pretty sure this is false. when your dead you can’t be involved in a situation so even if your gang is fighting someone you can’t just be instantly shot when picked up now if you said after a few seconds after he was revived I’d say sure because if there still fighting he’s then joined the engagement.

As for the post it’s self most people think that just because they killed them the first time means there still engaged for 5mins.

If youre curious go to support or submit a ticket to ask, cause ive tried to report people multiple times for this and it hasnt been dealt with.

32 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

If they still got boys alive then I'm piping and you best be running cuz you're probs snaking revives after being told not to revive them. At least that's the majority of medics, and that shit gets you killed.

So I take it you just want us to refuse you next time and never come back? Or you l33t h4x .....and never die

1 minute ago, Lincoln Williams said:

So I take it you just want us to refuse you next time and never come back? Or you l33t h4x .....and never die

This post is talking about people shooting others getting revived, not someone being shot after getting revived. Perspective is key. And yes, if you get a message saying to deny someone then you should, depending on who is immediately threatening your life. A lot of medics play like cops and don't value their life.

12 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

This post is talking about people shooting others getting revived, not someone being shot after getting revived. Perspective is key. And yes, if you get a message saying to deny someone then you should, depending on who is immediately threatening your life. A lot of medics play like cops and don't value their life.

2. Role Playing:

2.1. Medics are expected to role play every scenario they encounter.

2.2. Medics shall value their lives at all times; however, medics may take calculated risks to facilitate their duties when an

obvious or imminent threat is not present. 

@Big Steve

1 minute ago, Papi Pods said:

2.2. Medics shall value their lives at all times; however, medics may take calculated risks to facilitate their duties when an

obvious or imminent threat is not present. 

I think reviving someone you were told not to, and being shot at as a direct result, with the exception of redzones, is not a calculated risk. Although this is just my opinion as I was an advanced medic before I left, and would always comply with demands of those shooting at me.

7 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

I think reviving someone you were told not to, and being shot at as a direct result, with the exception of redzones, is not a calculated risk. Although this is just my opinion as I was an advanced medic before I left, and would always comply with demands of those shooting at me.

I just saying if they walk away from you and are focused on something else and you think you could revive him you can.

1 minute ago, Papi Pods said:

I just saying if they walk away from you and are focused on something else and you think you could revive him you can.

100% agreed. My point is for if you're being sniped, shot at directly, or someone is actively shooting in the area, you should assume you're next if you don't comply. Despite this, if a text has been sent by one party to deny another, you should follow the direction of your closest threat, and if he gets capped then make a logical decision on who is more likely to shoot you and revive their friends.

51 minutes ago, Big Steve said:

Im not talking about people shooting medics. I have a good track record of not being shot. We aren't talking about medics doing their job at all here.

2 minutes ago, Lincoln Williams said:

Im not talking about people shooting medics. I have a good track record of not being shot. We aren't talking about medics doing their job at all here.

You were giving a PSA to civs, I made a comment agreeing with you, brought up gang rules and was challenged about it. It was off topic of the original post and was in no way directed at you. Ya gotta re-engage fam.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nex is the name said:

If youre curious go to support or submit a ticket to ask, cause ive tried to report people multiple times for this and it hasnt been dealt with.

Support team isn't always right.