Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

message to civ council from vigi

Hey so i am very confused as to how drunk you cucks where when you decided to give vigis the 45 and make it 40k... the sting was 15k and was a fully auto taser now we get a pistol with a 9 round mag(barrely enough to take out a guy in lvl 4 with body shots and not enough for a lvl 5) its pretty much paying 30k more for a better looking pistol that will make it harder to vigi people.. fair enough you think vigis are to OP but atleast give them a gun that works its very fucked getting 15 arrests finally to than get a Downgrade in weapons and not an upgrade..

Fuck you :)

• Downvote 4
1 minute ago, Titimus said:

We got balaclavas though, so it cancels out the bad, and the pistol is insanely good up close.

it might be good up close but teh MK1 and the AKs are really fucking good up close and they were lvl 4 armor we tend to go lvl 1 at max lvl 3 if your rich

Yeah I'm with this guy even though I'm not a career vigi anymore who the fucks dumb idea was it to give them a 45 like this is the shit that makes people wanna leave the server all these fresh vigis off the street brand new are all hyped for there 5th arrest and right when they get it they uninstall the game because its like playing a round on gun game on CoD but you never make it past the 5th pistol to get the nice looking smg but hey if you guys wanna fuck up the role in civ that makes rebels fear then go ahead hey I'm glad tho I can fight a cartel knowing the next guy only has a 45 lulz 

Basically the Vigi council guys suggested the Sting be replaced for the .45 at tier 2. We never talked about price, so I can only assume whichever Dev made the change didn't really look twice at the price. It's our fault for not thinking about lowering the price since this is arguably a fairly sizeable nerf to the Vigilante role until tier 3.

Personally I think the price should be looked at but don't really see it as such a huge problem as is being made out by some in this thread. Remember you don't have to use the .45 at its current price and the PO7 is more than capable until tier 3.

While we're bitching about prices, how about we look at tier 4 gaining 90% of the total bounty amount? Doesn't that sound far more scuffed than an expensive pistol you get past fairly quickly?