Tinder is adding Height Verification

Who else agrees that if tinder wants to do height verification for men, there should be a weight verification for the women who wants to use 10 years old pics? it seems like yet again everything goes the way of the women :)

please dont downvote this post :)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 14
16 minutes ago, D Ganja said:

It's not even just white women. It's like a woman trait now almost hahaha. I'm tied down anyway and I'm tall af but a height verification is retarded 

im 187/6'2 but to me it seems bizarre to have height verification.. its not that im worried but women shouldnt judge on height

On 3/30/2019 at 9:18 AM, karma said:

Who else agrees that if tinder wants to do height verification for men, there should be a weight verification for the women who wants to use 10 years old pics? it seems like yet again everything goes the way of the women :)

to be honest guys lie alot more

I mean I'm 5'11 and a quarter but wearing ANY shoes I'm 6'0 AT LEAST.  So I personally don't have any height issues as I am 5'11 and 170 lbs and am also tied down somewhat like the situation @D Ganja described he is in.  But I digress, having a height verification for a fucking dating app is the most retarded shit I've ever heard of.  If tinder wants a fucking height verification they should have a weight verification too.  And why don't they add a live chat while they're at it so I can make sure I'm not talking to a 5'5 180 lb LIVING 2/10 LAND WHALE piece of catfish garbage, huh?

It's whaling season, boys.

Prepare the nets and kill them all.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:18 AM, karma said:

@karma I hit you with that like, homie.  You looked like you needed it.

Just know you've still got shooters out there.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm shrinking from 6'7 to 6'2'' lmao time to ghost these dms.... yikes.

42 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

to be honest guys lie alot more

Still should be for both. Women crying about equality? Lez do it