REMOVE THE VIGILANTE RETARDS  

111 members have voted

1. 1. VIGI BE GONE

• YES
    • NO

2 minutes ago, bigPat said:

Making jail time shorter has done before, but I think spending anything over an hour in jail is dumb anyway so max time lowered to 60 min.

agree with this. im trying to play the server not afk simulator

1 minute ago, Evann said:

agree with this. im trying to play the server not afk simulator

Yea arma 2 was running simulator, now arma 3 life has come around and we have less brain cells with afk simulation. LOL 

Is it possible to make it so that vigilantes cannot PSU off bounties that they accrue? Especially robbing charges. Also make it so that a Vigi can’t be used by a gang to restrain RnR and APD persons without getting a bounty.

There is also the alternative of playing smarter. I mean that in the most literal sense. For example:
 Joe is on his way to rebel and is a fresh spawn, Joe also has friends that are at the cartel waiting on him. Joe then asks his friends to come clear the rebel out. Problem solved. 
  Roll in groups rather than walk up with nothing. If you are somewhere you can expect to be shot, that usually has high traffic, expect to be shot whether its a kill or a tase. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, bigPat said:

There is also the alternative of playing smarter. I mean that in the most literal sense. For example:
 Joe is on his way to rebel and is a fresh spawn, Joe also has friends that are at the cartel waiting on him. Joe then asks his friends to come clear the rebel out. Problem solved. 
  Roll in groups rather than walk up with nothing. If you are somewhere you can expect to be shot, that usually has high traffic, expect to be shot whether its a kill or a tase. 

watch out VX BigPat Ex-Proffesional Cartel Fighter used to be one of the best in his Prime. Strong words from the veteran

9 minutes ago, HyperGoat said:

watch out VX BigPat Ex-Proffesional Cartel Fighter used to be one of the best in his Prime. Strong words from the veteran

hey this guy knows. :bender-dance:

I’ve seen one good suggestion, the rest are biased, butthurt opinions from people spewing hate because they genuinely got out played. Bigpat is right, why would you go to a rebel with no gun or friends with a big bounty? Just because it interferes with your preferred play style doesn’t mean you should mess with someone’s else’s.

37 minutes ago, Evann said:

its just cop with less rules

Exactly, if given more restrictions however, people will still complain because it’s their way or no way. The nerfs and upcoming nerfs are severe but no one wants to acknowledge that.

16 hours ago, Fuzz^ said:

Remove vigis 

Allow more age acceptions into the apd 

make the time for age acceptees on deputy twice the normal rate to get PO

boom happy community 

NO

NO 13 YEAR OLDS INT HE APD

RULE: make it so vigis are not allowed to be in cities

12 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

NO

NO 13 YEAR OLDS INT HE APD

RULE: make it so vigis are not allowed to be in cities

This literally makes no sense. Legit just don’t go to cities if you have bounties, let the vigis stay there all they want. Just don’t touch cartels or rebels 

Alright so I’ve seen some decent ideas here, and thinking from a development standpoint and community impact, would adding a cool down to vigi arrest time solve some of this. The cooldown can work two ways, either x number of minutes based on % of bounty amount arrested, or flat cooldown for each tier per arrest? How difficult would this be to implement vice other ideas? 

Edit: I know this would impact if a vigi caught multiple guys, so the cooldown would have to start once you arrested someone and left the vigi outpost 

• Like 1

I wouldn't say get rid of Vigi's in general. They add a different type of feel to the game once you start killing people left and right. Not only do you have the cops after you, but now you have bounty hunters.

My idea would be to raise the minimum from 75k to maybe 125k (or higher) so that the vigis are not just taking on some plebs with some stacked robberies or grand thefts.

Increase the minimum so that vigis have to take on more seasoned criminals.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Messy said:

I wouldn't say get rid of Vigi's in general. They add a different type of feel to the game once you start killing people left and right. Not only do you have the cops after you, but now you have bounty hunters.

My idea would be to raise the minimum from 75k to maybe 125k (or higher) so that the vigis are not just taking on some plebs with some stacked robberies or grand thefts.

Increase the minimum so that vigis have to take on more seasoned criminals.

R/whoosh