• YES
    • NO

Just now, Fuzz^ said:

Remove vigis 

Allow more age acceptions into the apd 

make the time for age acceptees on deputy twice the normal rate to get PO

boom happy community 

Apply for civ council

I've said it before, why not say it again.. instead of getting rid of vigi's why not brainstorm ideas about how to balance vigi's so they don't "kill gang life"... 

Over the years of my time on Olympus the most powerful weapons civ has had is "gang/cartel life" weather it be to remove quilins, to lower frit prices, to whatever the gang life argument has been what got it done... So you should be thinking of a way to balance vigi to not ruin cartel/gang life... Not trying to remove them all together which will never happen.. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Fuzz^ said:

Remove vigis 

Allow more age acceptions into the apd 

make the time for age acceptees on deputy twice the normal rate to get PO

boom happy community 

+1000

Just now, MAV said:

I've said it before, why not say it again.. instead of getting rid of vigi's why not brainstorm ideas about how to balance vigi's so they don't "kill gang life"... 

Over the years of my time on Olympus the most powerful weapons civ has had is "gang/cartel life" weather it be to remove quilins, to lower frit prices, to whatever the gang life argument has been what got it done... So you should be thinking of a way to balance vigi to not ruin cartel/gang life... Not trying to remove them all together which will never happen.. 

make them not able to sit on cartels and camp warzone/rebels

5 minutes ago, Evann said:

Make them not able to sit on cartels and camp warzone/rebels

How though, are you proposing a rule change, something scripted ( like a radius around w rebel and caps where tazers kill, not take), etc. 

A lot of people have incomplete ideas, so complete an idea and bring the solution to the table.. do the leg work and form your argument of why... Listen to the reply (s) and adapt your idea to meet the middle ground.. then maybe the idea will be taken seriously

1 minute ago, Ziggyuwu said:

make it so that vigis have to engage in red zones/war zone

1000x more balanced

or you could just fix the taser script so every taser is no longer a 2 shot but we all know that's not going to happen

6 minutes ago, MAV said:

remove them. preiod. literally.

7 minutes ago, MAV said:

we are about to make it kill gang life.

Just now, Proud said:

remove them. preiod. literally.

Not gonna happen, now what? Keep pushing for the same thing? Fine, you can... But that just ends in deadlock... instead you should be coming up with ways to balance... 

• Like 1

Make other money sources more viable to deter people? Having a tier 4 vigilante account is the equivalent to having infinite money. I can vigi for 2 hours, and make more money than I can doing runs the entire day. Then I spend the money to fund my rebel account. The only vigilante I EVER encounter that is non-brain dead is the Dirty Bastards alt gang. They play it right, go untagged 24/7 and have a gang backing you up. Kavala is home to the 1-day vigis who break the rules and give it up the next day, and I 100% agree there should be a time lock to where you can't play as one. Other than that, how are vigilantes such a problem? Their weapon is OP, a spar taser is crazy good. However, getting to that alone without the support of many friends is pretty hard.

tl;dr, lock vigilante license to enough hours that you feel like that are capable of knowing all rules at that point.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Excision said:

Maybe only cops can tase on warzone and if a vigi uses a taser on warzone then it kills

seems like a reasonable compromise.. why not have a poll on an idea that's actually reasonable instead of one that's been overkilled and at this point is ignored

I rather play rebel all day and spam armed planes, but it's not fun doing runs to make the money for them.

I could get on board with vigilante's tasers lethaling at warzone. That island should be locked to gang fights. To fully remove it? No, I have my fun with it and the next update is going to be a massive nerf. Anything illegally done by a vigilante will be able to yoink a tier off you. 

3 minutes ago, MAV said:

Not gonna happen, now what? Keep pushing for the same thing? Fine, you can... But that just ends in deadlock... instead you should be coming up with ways to balance... 

ok make vigis only be able to be in kavala and not able to leave kavala, sounds balanced

12 minutes ago, MAV said:

okay, they cant taze fresh spawns/ they cant show up to processors, and they cant show up at drug dealers, and they cant go to vehicle spawns, they cant go to cartels, they cant go to warzones....... make it so they can go to these places and just make it so they cannot taze but they can show up...................... remove vigi.