Olympus Logo Re-Design

2 minutes ago, Bear828 said:

I designed this and posted it a year ago. I figured I would re-post it since I was quite happy with it! What do you guys think?

*Not official or anything btw*

olympus-presentation.png

It’s sweet.  Idk if it’s the right time to rebrand.  I also never understood how Olympus was a Mecca for gamers.  It’s really just the Mecca for trolls and cancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, RDyer216 said:

It’s sweet.  Idk if it’s the right time to rebrand.  I also never understood how Olympus was a Mecca for gamers.  It’s really just the Mecca for trolls and cancer.

I'm not saying it should re-brand or anything I simply made it for practice/fun

15 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Olympus has been gearing towards expanding to other games I don’t believe this would fit that because this logo would only really work with Arma 3

how does this represent arma 3

8 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

I think it looks nice. I was wondering what happened before with this.  

Don't think anything will ever come of this logo, nor did I make it with any thoughts it would haha, simply practice

11 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

III idk must just represent world war 3 

Actually: The 3 pillars represent the community players that hold up the foundation, the top bar is the staff team that over see the players and shield it from the bad, and the little diamond on top is the owner (at the time McDilli). The wings were simply a nod to the current logo!

9 minutes ago, Bojo said:

This is the same one that someone made ages ago. So unless that's you who made it back then I suggest not stealing others work.

The opening sentence to my post is "I designed this and posted it a year ago" smh my head..

Original post btw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Bear828 said:

-snip-

You really think i bother reading the post when it comes to changing a logo thats been with olympus since day 1? :P shaking my head.

Just now, Bojo said:

You really think i bother reading the post when it comes to changing a logo thats been with olympus since day 1? :P shaking my head.

you obviously haven't read any of the post anyways then if you think it was about changing the logo smh my head

15 minutes ago, Bear828 said:

you obviously haven't read any of the post anyways then if you think it was about changing the logo smh my head

"Olympus Logo Re-Design" :4head:

3 minutes ago, Bear828 said:

*states on multiple occasions in the post the reason for its creation*  :surprised: get outta my post thanks

Imagine being irrelevant and having a major ego :4head::4head::4head::4head::4head::4head::4head::4head::4head:

The logo isn't bad but if it ain't broke don't fix it, this server's been around since 2014 with the same logo.

No matter how much better this is it isn't work replacing a logo that's worked fine for 5 years, also the logo is irrelevant. Outside of some donor textures it's not used for anything.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bear828 said:

I designed this and posted it a year ago. I figured I would re-post it since I was quite happy with it! What do you guys think?

*Not official or anything btw*

olympus-presentation.png

I think thats really cool. Nice job,